The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Neville is great at this tactical analysis. Genuine insight from a pundit.  :kasper:

Just keep him off commentary.

He's class. I feel like the need to gave him the honour of being April's Avatar of the Month.

Guest neesy111

Le Tissier :anguish:

Is that who it is?! Oh wow.  :lol:

:lol:

I've had to turn up my telly so I can hear him, though Alan Parry sounding like a giant now.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Oh wait, I think he laughed at something. His co-commentary is going to mirror his footballing style. Little substance with a flash of brilliance.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man Utd not really moving it quick enough yet.

Yeah, I've saw a couple of players starting to make runs which would have placed them into great positions but they stopped short.

There's an interesting write up in The Blizzard (issue 4) about how Real Madrid tamed and humbled Sir Alex Ferguson in the 2000 Champions League tie. Goes on to say that since that game Ferguson switched his mentality from scoring more goals than the opposition (in a direct 4-4-2 with fast wingers) to a concede one less with a very tight midfield.

Might even have been lifted from this: http://thefcf.co.uk/2011/11/03/manchester-united-real-madrid-alex-ferguson-1999-2000/3096/

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

gonna call this now, routine Man Utd win 2-0, not really having to display any flashes of brilliance.

They've been methodical for a long time now, yet still manage to win games (and titles). Canny annoying really.  :lol:

Flatter than Ally McBeals tits this game so far.

Proper dislike it when you can hear groups of kids singing too. Screams England under 21 game.

Didn't she have a massive mouth? probably could fit a few cocks in there.