The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Chelsea spoiled a perfect 24 hrs results wise, but we can't have it all our own way.

I was so excited when I checked the scores running up to 5pm after seeing Spurs only draw. Bit gutted Mata scored but as you say, we can't just expect 4th spot to come to us.

Chelsea spoiled a perfect 24 hrs results wise, but we can't have it all our own way.

I was so excited when I checked the scores running up to 5pm after seeing Spurs only draw. Bit gutted Mata scored but as you say, we can't just expect 4th spot to come to us.

This is not Football Manager where you see a progress bar and then the result pops up out of nowhere. Chelsea actually played a match today; they were second-best for much of it and needed a huge refereeing mistake to get anything from the match, let alone 3 points. It's a huge "missed chance" for us, massive..

This is not Football Manager where you see a progress bar and then the result pops up out of nowhere. Chelsea actually played a match today; they were second-best for much of it and needed a huge refereeing mistake to get anything from the match, let alone 3 points. It's a huge "missed chance" for us, massive..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=46922900

WTF are you ranting on about?  :lol: