The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Dzeko is a taller, slower DBent9.

Not sure I see that comparison in the slightest.

Scores lots of goals, usually in streaks, doesn't really contribute much in the way of much else.

It's a lazy comparison like.

That is the problem with Man City, when they are up against it they will get exactly what they have paid for - a bunch of overpaid individuals that don't give a shit about anything other than getting a wage packet at the end of the week.

Dzeko and Clichy contribute very little to the current setup and Lescott has had a couple of shockers.. lost his confidence..  :laugh:

Their problem wasn't Lescott, their problem was a complete lack of urgency. The last moments of the game summed things up - 10 seconds of injury time to go, they had a throw-in in their half and their player wandered over and delayed the throw-in for the remaining seconds.

Good old Wayne Hennessay, would love to tot up goals he should've prevented this season. Bet it's in the teens.

:lol: He's pretty shite like, but I'm impressed by the consistency of your disdain towards his lack of quality.

Good old Wayne Hennessay, would love to tot up goals he should've prevented this season. Bet it's in the teens.

:lol: He's pretty shite like, but I'm impressed by the consistency of your disdain towards his lack of quality.

Don't think I have ever seen him have a good game tbh. He inspires no confidence either as so many of his errors like kicking (which he is also poor at) are easily avoidable.

Mad Mick Mac should bin him off although De Vries isn't much better if at all.