The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I'm struggling to think of a time when I gave less of a shit about the national team and the bunch of dickheads who manage, captain and play for them tbh. The whole organisation and team stinks.

I'm struggling to think of a time when I gave less of a shit about the national team and the bunch of dickheads who manage, captain and play for them tbh. The whole organisation and team stinks.

It's a sorry state of affairs when I'm looking forward to a bloke who is currently on trial taking over as manager.

Cappello has been such a waste of time.

I'd love for England to take a whole range of younger lads in the summer but no doubt Lampard/Barry/Terry/Rio and all the other failures will be there.

Guest bondedcrown

got to agree with Dave. The morals of the modern footballer are poor! Even Capello is stil whingeing about Terry being stripped of the captaincy! If he is so principled he should resign, surely!

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely spot on.

Toral sacked after losing to Villarreal yesterday.

Pity, I always liked the way his teams play and he worked a miracle with Racing last season. But things really weren't working out at Sevilla for some reason (well, they are a squad in marked decline too).

That also means Sevilla won't probably pursue Dos Santos' signing anymore.

Toral sacked after losing to Villarreal yesterday.

Pity, I always liked the way his teams play and he worked a miracle with Racing last season. But things really weren't working out at Sevilla for some reason (well, they are a squad in marked decline too).

That also means Sevilla won't probably pursue Dos Santos' signing anymore.

Bugger.

It's a sorry state of affairs when I'm looking forward to a bloke who is currently on trial taking over as manager.

Cappello has been such a waste of time.

I'd love for England to take a whole range of younger lads in the summer but no doubt Lampard/Barry/Terry/Rio and all the other failures will be there.

This would be great.

We've no chance of winning with FC in charge, without him and the shite old guard we still stand little chance but at least we can fuking hope and enjoy while were at it.

Lennon, VDV, Sandro, Kaboul, gallas, Defoe, Huddlestone all out and Arry misses flight. We're gonna get destroyed.

Shocking state of affairs. Was really hoping Spurs would push for the title. Was really hoping you would destroy the red shite tonight at least, what with their fantastic home record.

Best of luck KD :thup: