The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

their manager is incredible to get a bunch of players that cost a fraction of newcastle united, consider how frugal ashley is, yet they can still play some very nice stuff all season.

pardew watch swansea play and learn .  listen to ben arfa when he says swansea play great stuff.

their manager is incredible to get a bunch of players that cost a fraction of newcastle united, consider how frugal ashley is, yet they can still play some very nice stuff all season.

pardew watch swansea play and learn .  listen to ben arfa when he says swansea play great stuff.

Swansea have played a variation on possession football for a few years. was more direct and fun under Martinez, very dour Italian style keep-ball under Sousa and now more of a perfect balance under Rodgers.

Arsenal are terrible.

f*** off

give credit to swansea.  they are awesome

pardew watch and learn, this is how football is meant to be played

Aye, I wish we were 14th. :lol:

you think pardew can do better than 14th with swansea's squad?  :p

Frankly, I don't give a shit. But I don't think Pardew could do much better than 6th with our squad.

Arsenal are terrible.

f*** off

give credit to swansea.  they are awesome

pardew watch and learn, this is how football is meant to be played

Aye, I wish we were 14th. :lol:

you think pardew can do better than 14th with swansea's squad?  :p

Frankly, I don't give a shit. But I don't think Pardew could do much better than 6th with our squad.

If Arsenal are in the battle for fourth and if they lose today then we are level on points with them, surely we are therefor in the battle for fourth as well?

Ramsey really has been awful for the last few Arsenal games I have seen now. Ponderous play.

has flattered to deceive for much of this season. still rate him very highly though.

Thought he was their best player against Leeds and was pretty solid against Fulham as well.

Swansea have played a variation on possession football for a few years. was more direct and fun under Martinez, very dour Italian style keep-ball under Sousa and now more of a perfect balance under Rodgers.

it just gives an insight of pardews football philosophy.  a swansea team that cost a fraction of nufc yet we resort to launching the ball up to two beanpoles every game.