The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

Did they forget Man U recieving a thorough bumming at the San Siro a few years back like?

Which Man U did to Milan a few years later as well!

Guest neesy111

Did they forget Man U recieving a thorough bumming at the San Siro a few years back like?

Which Man U did to Milan a few years later as well!

They beat them by a single goal

They totally dominated the game and also 3 away goals is massive.

2 assists and a goal from Zlatan 'flatters to deceive' Ibrahimovic. Problem Townsend? :troll:

Night, Wednesday, cold, Stoke.

Please. The way they started talking about him last night. "Have you ever seen him play well Andy?". On his game last night, the perception of him in England still baffles me to this day. I know his record against English sides isn't the best, but it's a bit embarrassing hearing the same thing over and over again. He's won his domestic league for the past nine years. His ability is only matched by Rooney and Shearer in the past two decades, in terms of British players.

2 assists and a goal from Zlatan 'flatters to deceive' Ibrahimovic. Problem Townsend? :troll:

Night, Wednesday, cold, Stoke.

Please. The way they started talking about him last night. "Have you ever seen him play well Andy?". On his game last night, the perception of him in England still baffles me to this day. I know his record against English sides isn't the best, but it's a bit embarrassing hearing the same thing over and over again. He's won his domestic league for the past nine years. His ability is only matched by Rooney and Shearer in the past two decades, in terms of British players.

Spot on. Ibracadabra played brilliantly last night and is a hell of a player.

I'd say, although overplayed, there are still question marks over his temperament and it'd be a bit ignorant to just pretend his poor performance against English teams never happened.

However, that doesn't overshadow the fact he is a ridiculously gifted player who has a raw talent very few players over the past 10-15 years can match.

Wow, I was aware people have been underrating Milan a lot after our game against San Siro, they are a much more energetic and intense side than they are given credit for. Still wasn't expecting such a heavy ass-raping of Arsenal. Ibra was brilliant, even Robinho turned up magnificiently.

A Spanish commentator said that it's the first time Milan get out of the first knockout stage after they last won the CL. Is that true?

Don't really watch Italian football, but always been impressed by Prince and Silva when I've seen Milan in the CL.  Last night, they were all impressive.  Silva was a colussus at the back and didn't put a foot wrong, Prince was as lively and erratic as ever and the forwards tore Arsenal apart.

They seemed to have a really good balance to the team, what I liked most about them was the runners from midfield.  It was a really fluid formation, Ibra and Robinho were just playing wherever they wanted and when they dropped off, players from the midfield would bomb on past them.  Didn't realise how quick their side is  :kasper: pace all over the pitch. 

I know they are streets ahead of us, but the running from deep is something we need to massively work on, we are so static as a team.

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal were pathetic, but I really enjoyed watching Milan and the throwaway lines of "Italian football is slow and defensive etc" certainly didn't apply.

Guest neesy111

Think Seria A is probably the most competitive as a division in Europe now.  3-4 teams capable of winning the league now.

The effects of having a collective TV rights deal starting to have it's impact.

Manchester Evening News reporter Mike Keegan on Twitter:  with some disturbing news from Amsterdam ahead of United's game with Ajax tonight. "88 arrests in Amsterdam so far. Mainly preventative. One Brit on suspicion of assault. More at: Manchester Evening News  shortly."

Don't really watch Italian football, but always been impressed by Prince and Silva when I've seen Milan in the CL.  Last night, they were all impressive.  Silva was a colussus at the back and didn't put a foot wrong, Prince was as lively and erratic as ever and the forwards tore Arsenal apart.

They seemed to have a really good balance to the team, what I liked most about them was the runners from midfield.  It was a really fluid formation, Ibra and Robinho were just playing wherever they wanted and when they dropped off, players from the midfield would bomb on past them.  Didn't realise how quick their side is  :kasper: pace all over the pitch. 

I know they are streets ahead of us, but the running from deep is something we need to massively work on, we are so static as a team.

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal were pathetic, but I really enjoyed watching Milan and the throwaway lines of "Italian football is slow and defensive etc" certainly didn't apply.

Silva had a pretty bad game for his own standards to be honest. Best central defender in the world though, gets almost no recognition outside of Italy. Had Ibra not scored so many penalty goals, Silva wouldve been chosen the best in the Serie A.

And Prince scores some helluva goals.

Silva had a pretty bad game for his own standards to be honest. Best central defender in the world though, gets almost no recognition outside of Italy. Had Ibra not scored so many penalty goals, Silva wouldve been chosen the best in the Serie A.

If that's a poor game from him, he must be some player.  Only the third time I've really seen him, but he kept RVP pretty quiet, barring the odd volley.  He's a right unit isn't he!

Cool story bro.

Zlatan has been Milan's best player by an absolute country distance this season, try and deny it all you want because you're a bitter fool.