The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

That defender will relive that for the rest of his life.

Just get rid of it man.

Aye. He had time, the ball came in slow and everything. Tried to be a bit too clever.

Probably why he tried to get clever, it was playable with how poor Kuyt hit it.

Too many players about though, have to just get rid.

Poor bastard.

I guess this isn't an awful result if it goes this way. We get the increased chance of a Europa League place, but Liverpool managed to struggle to an ET win against some welsh part-timers (or some such). It'll do.

Though a Cardiff equaliser and pen win would obviously be fantastic from this point.

I'm sitting with someone who was sent to the bookies by his mates before the match to put ten quid on Liverpool to win in extra time. He got confused and put fifty on them winning in normal time. After normal time finished he tried to cut his losses by putting 20 quid on Cardiff winning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a legend.

:lol: :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cardiff have put in some effort to be fair. Its been a decent final. Shame fitness was the undoing (and dumb luck). Good effort.

It's horrible to see Dalglish, Enrique, Carroll and Suarez win trophies and be happy but if it helps Newcastle, so be it. My love for NUFC exceeds my hatred for Liverpool.

It only helps us if we go backwards from here tbh, or get a lucky draw in the FA Cup. My worry is that we treat it as some kind of cushion which never bodes well for us.

It's horrible to see Dalglish, Enrique, Carroll and Suarez win trophies and be happy but if it helps Newcastle, so be it. My love for NUFC exceeds my hatred for Liverpool.

This. plus I don't begrudge Enrique and Carroll winning the most meaningless go trophies, especially if it helps us get in Europe..