The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Soldado is so obviously the best classic centreforward in Spain there should be no discussion about getting him in the plane. I'm sorry for Nando, he was one of the best in the world 3 years ago, but he just can't get out of the hole.

Soldado/Villa/Llorente for our ST spots. Three completely different players, all class.

Soldado is so obviously the best classic centreforward in Spain there should be no discussion about getting him in the plane. I'm sorry for Nando, he was one of the best in the world 3 years ago, but he just can't get out of the hole.

Soldado/Villa/Llorente for our ST spots. Three completely different players, all class.

Will Villa be fit for the Euros?

Will Villa be fit for the Euros?

Last reports have him back for late April. If he's fit, he should go. Even during his bad patch this season his Spain form was still good.

Fifa has launched an investigation after former England manager Peter Taylor's Bahrain side beat Indonesia 10-0 in a World Cup qualifier.

Bahrain needed to overturn a nine-goal deficit to stand any chance of progressing to the next stage.

However, their hopes were dashed by group rivals Qatar, who equalised for a late 2-2 draw in Iran.

I AM SHOCKED

Fifa has launched an investigation after former England manager Peter Taylor's Bahrain side beat Indonesia 10-0 in a World Cup qualifier.

Bahrain needed to overturn a nine-goal deficit to stand any chance of progressing to the next stage.

However, their hopes were dashed by group rivals Qatar, who equalised for a late 2-2 draw in Iran.

I AM SHOCKED

They won't find anything man.. their having major problems in their league and its split to two different leagues with players refusing to turn up for the national side, so they sent out an inexperienced side against a Bahrain time thats been on fire for the last 3 month and they got destroyed.

so err, what result am I hoping for in Liverpool v Arsenal today? With all these Europe permutations I haven't a clue. Draw?

Probably aye, with injuries/suspensions to a few key players. In theory I think Liverpool winning would be better than Arsenal winning though.

League table:

3. Tottenham  56

4. Arsenal        46

5. Chelsea      46

6. Newcastle  43

7. Liverpool    39

Top four finish odds:

3. Tottenham  1/10

4. Chelsea      10/11

5. Arsenal        5/4

6. Liverpool      7/2

7. Newcastle    16/1

:pilko:

so err, what result am I hoping for in Liverpool v Arsenal today? With all these Europe permutations I haven't a clue. Draw?

Probably aye, with injuries/suspensions to a few key players. In theory I think Liverpool winning would be better than Arsenal winning though.

sweet, cheers. Agger's out for a few weeks isnt he? They'll be nowhere near as solid without him imo