The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

horseshit, really?  I catch about a third of their games so fair enough I might have missed some bad games but he's never looked horseshit :lol:

edit: or just relatively horseshit?  I'm an unapologetic fanboy either way.

horseshit, really?  I catch about a third of their games so fair enough I might have missed some bad games but he's never looked horseshit :lol:

Really, he was in very low form, his dad even mouthing off in German magazines that his teammates didn't pass it to him enough, dropped for Kaká in quite a few games... but since the turn of the year he's regained his touch.

And yes, I guess you can say "relatively horseshit".

Spuds haven't beat Manu in 26 games, 22 in the league

Eleven years without a win? That is shocking indeed.

To be fair to Spurs, they did have a last minute winner cross the line by 4 feet at Old Trafford but had it disallowed for being at Old Trafford.

Was that Espanyol fans applauding Higuain's goal? :lol:

They are all closet Real Madrid fans, the only way they'll get one over us ever. They haven't finished over us in the league since the 1940s, so they have to live vicariously through Real Madrid to get some satisfaction.

I don't know why pundits ignore the 'deliberate' aspect of handball and get away with it. Handball has to be deliberate, if it isn't then it isn't a foul. I don't understand why professional pundits get away with this. Drives me mental.

They are all closet Real Madrid fans, the only way they'll get one over us ever. They haven't finished over us in the league since the 1940s, so they have to live vicariously through Real Madrid to get some satisfaction.

I'm quite surprised they even appear on your radar any more - despite the locality.