The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Madrid are 10 points ahead of Barkaa? I thought they had like a 4 point lead, didn't realise it was so vast :lol:

Been like that for several months now.

Barely one month, we were level at the end of December. We have had a horrible, horrible Jan-Feb.

Messi is first player in 16 years to score 30+ goals in 3 consecutive seasons in top-4 league, since Shearer in 1996

Yet CRonaldo has more goals in fewer league matches in the last three seasons. Just Saying. Fact.

Aye pens and tap ins.

Ah, Olsson got sent off. I remember that guy being a bit of a c*** when you played WBA in the Championship.

You're ridiculous :lol:

Why? :lol:

To remember that, you support Barcelona, you're from Spain, iirc you were living in America, that was a couple of seasons ago and we weren't even in the top league.

Pretty bloody impressive :lol:

Messi is first player in 16 years to score 30+ goals in 3 consecutive seasons in top-4 league, since Shearer in 1996

Yet CRonaldo has more goals in fewer league matches in the last three seasons. Just Saying. Fact.

Aye pens and tap ins.

Would you call THIS a tap in? *posts libellous football highlight*

Ah, Olsson got sent off. I remember that guy being a bit of a c*** when you played WBA in the Championship.

You're ridiculous :lol:

Why? :lol:

To remember that, you support Barcelona, you're from Spain, iirc you were living in America, that was a couple of seasons ago and we weren't even in the top league.

Pretty bloody impressive :lol:

I have adopted you I guess :blush:

Aye pens and tap ins.

Messi's two goals today were a pen and a tap in.  :hmm:

Aye pens and tap ins.

Messi's two goals today were a pen and a tap in.  :hmm:

Makes a change.

Who has the record for most goals in a season in Europe's top leagues? Dixie Dean?

Done some research myself , it apparently is him (Not sure how good the Hungarian league was back then):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_association_football_club_records#Most_goals_in_a_season

But Messi needs 17 more goals in all competitions to have the most ever goals in a single season in European Leagues,  in all comps.

Who has the record for most goals in a season in Europe's top leagues? Dixie Dean?

Done some research myself , it apparently is him (Not sure how good the Hungarian league was back then):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_association_football_club_records#Most_goals_in_a_season

But Messi needs 17 more goals in all competitions to have the most ever goals in a single season in European Leagues,  in all comps.

Highest goal margin (aggregate) in European football

18 — Rangers against Valletta in 1983-84

1st leg score: Valletta 0 - 8 Rangers

2nd leg score: Rangers 10 - 0 Valletta

Aggregate score: Rangers 34 - 0 Valletta

:yao:

Didn't know that. He's guaranteed to play 15 more games - bar injury/suspension - up to 18 if we get to the CL final.