The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Bit gay to have a derby on a weekday evening.

At least you both got to play your weekend fixtures on the fucking weekend, mind you. Monday night football ffs. Which knob sanctioned that...

Also, Heitinga's actually been good recently. So he's not playing.

Honestly think Moyes is more bothered about Saturday if this team is anything to go by. Osman, Drenthe, Heitinga and Jelavic all not starting.

All 6 players dropped are on the bench. Clear as day Moyes has one eye on Saturday - and I can understand as practically, it's more important than tonight. But resting (and I'd use that term considering they all started vs Spurs) so many players in the derby... that's brave. And very surprising.

Yes, that lineup has confirmed my belief we're not winning tonight and has actually increased my belief we'll get beat. It's going to descend into hoofball despite having players at our disposal with whom we should be playing good football. (Sound familiar?)

Wow. No Drenthe or Osman is surprising.

Heitinga I don't really rate. Jelavic still not sure on.

Sticking to your prediction Neil?

Would be sick about drenthe if I was a Tonian

I'm still shocked he's made so many changes, not used to that at all. Least of all for this game.

Basically, he's hoping we can contain them, nick a goal. If we lose tonight and don't beat Sunderland, this has backfired big time and Moyes will be to blame.

Think i'm going to start off with Bayern-Basel. Was a cracking first leg, don't know how there was only 1 goal.

Personally I think there won't be a contest there, Bayern are so strong at the Arena. Inter - OM has the potential for some great drama.

Think i'm going to start off with Bayern-Basel. Was a cracking first leg, don't know how there was only 1 goal.

Personally I think there won't be a contest there, Bayern are so strong at the Arena. Inter - OM has the potential for some great drama.

Aye

Can't see Inter-OM being exciting though.