The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest Roger Kint

Not a good cross. :idiot2:

Andy Townsend you are a fucking idiot.

Just like his mate saying 'The quarter finals wouldnt look normal without Real Madrid'........knocked out at this stage 6 of the last 7 years but yeah Clive well done :lol:

Not a good cross. :idiot2:

Andy Townsend you are a fucking idiot.

Just like his mate saying 'The quarter finals wouldnt look normal without Real Madrid'........knocked out at this stage 6 of the last 7 years but yeah Clive well done :lol:

was thinking that too. :lol:

did maggio just go off? :undecided:

Itv are shit like, best hd channel for the football though. How do the people at Itv justify having Chiles and Townsend involved in their football. There's got to be better.

Guest neesy111

Itv are shit like, best hd channel for the football though. How do the people at Itv justify having Chiles and Townsend involved in their football. There's got to be better.

Same people who think that the whole of the UK want the English teams to do well in Europe.  When in fact most of the country hate Chelsea and want them knocked out.

If it were Arsenal or Spurs, maybe even Man Utd I'd wish them the best of luck but I have no intention of supporting Chelsea or Liverpool in any of their European excursions. Seeing Fwank waltz about the pitch with his camp arms flayling everywhere pisses me off everytime.

Guest neesy111

Am I making it up, or do Italian teams have a fairly poor record on English soil?

I can't remember many Italian teams winning in England. My memory isn't great though.

Only 1 I can remember in recent years was Inter @ Chelsea when they won the CL.

Am I making it up, or do Italian teams have a fairly poor record on English soil?

I can't remember many Italian teams winning in England. My memory isn't great though.

Inter beat us 4-1 at SJP.

Guest neesy111

Inter beat us 4-1 at SJP.

I did say recent years. :lol:  That was almost 10 years ago now. :(

Did Milan win at Old Trafford a few years back? I don't want to mention what Inter did to us. :facepalm:

Guest neesy111

Did Milan win at Old Trafford a few years back? I don't want to mention what Inter did to us. :facepalm:

I think that was 1-1, last minute equalizer before they turned them over at the San Siro ???

Edit:  Last minute winner not equalizer.

Man U won that game. Last minute winner from Rooney iirc.

Chelsea knocked the ball about beautifully for about 5 minutes and I think it was the home fans that started getting impatient and jeering?

Would sum that club up to a tee.

A lot of the knackers that go to our games do the same.

Chelsea knocked the ball about beautifully for about 5 minutes and I think it was the home fans that started getting impatient and jeering?

Would sum that club up to a tee.

A lot of the knackers that go to our games do the same.

Indeed, thick cunts at the match do my box in [/soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooupsuppinfan]