The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Messi is RIDICULOUS. Has anyone in history been able to lob keepers as well as him?

Raul?

I dunno like, Messi does everything at full pace, and with both feet, from seemingly impossible angles. Tonight's was mental, hes basically chipped the keeper just outside the six yard box, managed to get the ball higher than the bar then it drops into the top corner.

Just realised Sevilla's dug-outs are giant hotdogs. :lol:

Hope that doesn't catch on

"SPORTS" (tunnel) "DIRECT"

He could have each set of substitutes and coaching staff sat in giant SPORTS DIRECT mugs. One either side of the tunnel. A set of ladders to get in and out of course too.

What happens with todays match then? Does it resume from where it was halted? A bit like when Real's game was called off in the last few minutes because of that bomb scare?

What happens with todays match then? Does it resume from where it was halted? A bit like when Real's game was called off in the last few minutes because of that bomb scare?

Because it was a draw I reckon they'll replay it from the start.

Fair enough really.

Fair enough really.

Just speculatiing really, but it makes it a bit awkward if you start where you left off. Like do yellow cards carry over, can someone who was injured for the first game play? Etc. Easier to replay it I reckon.

They're great.

Think we should go back in for Neil Taylor in the Summer. Rather have someone proven in the league.

Routledge set up two goals today :lol:

No chance that'll happen IMO.

Tried to exploit a contract loophole and failed, we'd never pay £3m (or whatever he'd cost)