The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Anybody else watching this feel like , when you are young and crying because something is wrong , but your Dad has just bought you an ice cream and everything in the world seems fine again.

No, but i fancy some ice cream now.

Anybody else watching this feel like , when you are young and crying because something is wrong , but your Dad has just bought you an ice cream and everything in the world seems fine again.

Until the ice cream has finished and the touching starts again

No, but i fancy some ice cream now.

It may help ease the pain of today.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: People that get paid to commentate in football matches still saying Luis Enrique.

And considering he hasn't played for ten years, its embarrassing.

:lol: :lol:

Until the ice cream has finished and the touching starts again

:scared: "Daddy , noooooooooooooo"

Guest bimpy474

I'm so sad that Liverpool are losing, I wish they were winning, that would make me happier about our loss.

:hmm:

Whatcha talkin about Willis  :rant:

;D

Guest bimpy474

I'm so sad that Liverpool are losing, I wish they were winning, that would make me happier about our loss.

:hmm:

Whatcha talkin about Willis  :rant:

;D

He's on about a big ol' sea welly

Nope that no help me :D

Obviously Bolton winning is great, but it does make our result more frustrating. Massive opportunity spurned for us today with Chelsea dropping points, Liverpool looking like losing and Arsenal playing Man U tomorrow. :undecided:

Listen to this guy , giving it the whole ' We are going for Europe' huh

Guest bimpy474

Obviously Bolton winning is great, but it does make our result more frustrating. Massive opportunity spurned for us today with Chelsea dropping points, Liverpool looking like losing and Arsenal playing Man U tomorrow. :undecided:

Aye i posted something like that earlier, today is not a good one in the Bimpy household, for i Lord Bimpy is angry and very grumpy.

Can't decide whether Stoke, Chelsea and seemingly Liverpool fucking up makes me feel better or not about our defeat. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

And another game nearer to the african boys returning.  Still 5 fucking 2 ffs!

Can't decide whether Stoke, Chelsea and seemingly Liverpool fucking up makes me feel better or not about our defeat. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Nothing makes me feel better about what happened today. It feels like more than just a defeat today. :(

And another game nearer to the african boys returning.  Still 5 fucking 2 ffs!

Healthy perspective in a way, I suppose :lol: