The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Liverpool are going to finish in the bottom half at this rate.

Christ. Quick look. They've not finished lower than 8th since '54-'55. Bottom half would just be too good to be true. :lol:

King Kenny is NOT a shit manager.

Liverpool are going to finish in the bottom half at this rate.

Christ. Quick look. They've not finished lower than 8th since '54-'55. Bottom half would just be too good to be true. :lol:

King Kenny is NOT a s*** manager.

Bet Woy is pissing himself.

Guest NufcBano

Got to feel sorry for Shay Given. Only left because Man City wanted him and looking to win the league, now he's back playing for a sh*t team and we're now flying.

Got to feel sorry for Shay Given. Only left because Man City wanted him and looking to win the league, now he's back playing for a sh*t team and we're now flying.

Feel no sympathy for him. He made his bed, now the silly paddy can lie in it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr110rcIDf1qg78udo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr110rcIDf1qg78udo1_500.gif

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

wiki on Shaun Maloney:

On March 24th 2012 Maloney scored a spectacular 80 yard scorpion kick against Liverpool at Anfield. It will surely go down as the greatest goal of all time.

Hahaha.

Didn't give a shit about us when he fucked off, he can go fuck himself...hope hes as miserable as i was when we got relegated.

Guest NufcBano

TBF to Shay, our football club at that stage was an abomination. He had seen it and went through it all for 10 years. Couldn't take anymore.

........just imagine seeing Joe Kinnear walk in to take over the team. My god.

'I think he's a great manager tactically' - Kuyt

Whilst touching his hair in a way to suggest he's lying :lol:.

Cunt doesn't know what it means to pull on the shirt. Ban him. I mean, sell him.

JFT96

TBF to Shay, our football club at that stage was an abomination. He had seen it and went through it all for 10 years. Couldn't take anymore.

........just imagine seeing Joe Kinnear walk in to take over the team. My god.

Nope, sorry still a cunt.