The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

How is Sergio Ramos allowed to play?

Got one of his yellows rescinded from last game.

So in Spain your allowed to get Yellows rescinded, but not in England.

Do you Spaniards have special cameras or something? I was at the Bernabeu a fortnight ago and the pitch was rotten, they had those special lights on yet looks lush on tv. VillageIdiot what do the Sevilla fans actually sign along to the marseillaise? Found it strange.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe 

Lots asking why Ramos playing: he had one of yellows withdrawn because ref's report not filled in properly (no, really)

Guest neesy111

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe 

Lots asking why Ramos playing: he had one of yellows withdrawn because ref's report not filled in properly (no, really)

:lol:

f***s sake, just realised Stoke are at home and I'm going to get caught up in the post-match traffic from the Brit if I go to the Indian any time soon.  Poor decision.

Which Indian?  The Mango Tree?

Do you Spaniards have special cameras or something? I was at the Bernabeu a fortnight ago and the pitch was rotten, they had those special lights on yet looks lush on tv. VillageIdiot what do the Sevilla fans actually sign along to the marseillaise? Found it strange.

The Bernabéu is rotten, they just have a distortion field around it that makes it look lush to everybody. Only us Barça fans and people of good spirit see the truth ;)

Regarding the Marsellaise chant, is pretty popular down there but I don't know the origins of it. They just say something like "sing all together, let's raise our voices, so we sing all again come on Sevilla, come on, the Giralda will see only one team win (reference to Betis), the art and the "salero" of the team in the Sánchez Pizjuán"