The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Seriously, it wasn't that good. A great goal yes but I've seen much better. They are playing it like it's the worlds greatest goal.

It was superb man, stop fooling yourself.

It was great but now they are just overrating it.

Mind you I'd rather they play that goal than the Ronny Ratford goal.

Seriously, it wasn't that good. A great goal yes but I've seen much better. They are playing it like it's the worlds greatest goal.

Are you on smack? It was fucking class. He and most other players could try that 100 times and not do it again.

Are you on smack? It was fucking class. He and most other players could try that 100 times and not do it again.

There has been plenty of better goals scored and not given as much coverage though.

There has been plenty of better goals scored and not given as much coverage though.

That's probably because it happened yesterday and in this country against the richest team in the world. Odd that.