The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Ok so we would play, what someone referred to as, some FC Whothefucks but that would just be a great chance for the likes of Vuckic and Sammy to get some game time. The further we get, the bigger teams we play, magic.

Obviously I would be gutted if we got knocked out but hey, those magical nights are something to savour. Its the land of dream moments where heros are born and memories gained.

And for once we have a decent side, if I was Bilbao or Schalke, I wouldnt want to come up against Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.

Guest ToonZA

Gotta say, Raúl just simply refuses to die.

Aye. Can't belive how they can be unhappy with him Auf Schalke.

The Schalke fans don't like him?

Think the fans like him but it's more a board/manager thing. He's apparently on huge wages.

Commentator saying that they hoping to keep him on after this season.............but judging by the posts here about sloppy commentary they could be wrong. Just saw them panning to some people in the crowd - of whom none was Collina - and the commentator goes on about Collina being in the stands to watch the ref.

Gotta say, Raúl just simply refuses to die.

Aye. Can't belive how they can be unhappy with him Auf Schalke.

The Schalke fans don't like him?

Think the fans like him but it's more a board/manager thing. He's apparently on huge wages.

That's what I was on about.