The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

From Richard, concerned Villa fan: "This time last year Birmingham had 34 points from 30 games and were 15th. Villa now have 33 points from 30 games and are 15th. I see a pattern emerging... "

We are quite possibly in big trouble.

Effectively relying on the shitness of those below us, and currently forced to throw loads of kids in.

Guest neesy111

Matt Le Tissier on Soccer Saturday said he only remembered 1 QPR player being booked.

http://i.imgur.com/4D9vH.png

From Richard, concerned Villa fan: "This time last year Birmingham had 34 points from 30 games and were 15th. Villa now have 33 points from 30 games and are 15th. I see a pattern emerging... "

Effectively relying on the shitness of those below us, and currently forced to throw loads of kids in.

Just seen your fixtures, look really difficult, reckon you will scrape it like.

Just seen your fixtures, look really difficult, reckon you will scrape it like.

Just seen them, they have some very tough fixtures, I can see them being in the scrap at the end of the season.

What the hell was Nolan doing goading the Readings fans when they pulled it back to 2-3?

I think it might have something to do with that incident earlier in the season at the Madejski when the Reading player stopped during play to pull his socks up. Some WH player got sent off in the ensuing mellee. I think West Ham have wound themselves up over the return fixture.

Shame they failed to exact revenge :lol:

The MOTD order; Man C/ Sund, Villa/Chel, Wol/Bolt, QPR/Ars, Wig/Sto, Ev/WBA, Ful/Nor.

Mackemedia.

thought it would be first, was ready to give it my best ok face- but now , gonna be rather amusing.