The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Nev got his back 5 pretty much spot on like. Maybe Richards over Walker but other than that, well played.

Maybe it's my black and white goggles but I reckon Krul's been better than Hart. A lot more to do for a start.

Neville's argument seemed to be that because Hart had less to do, that made him better. Part of a better defensive unit, but more impressive to be able to be relied upon when otherwise untested.

Nev got his back 5 pretty much spot on like. Maybe Richards over Walker but other than that, well played.

Maybe it's my black and white goggles but I reckon Krul's been better than Hart. A lot more to do for a start.

Agreed, Hart edged it on the basis he's England's #1.

Thought Neville was mediocre at first as a pundit but he's improved IMO. As said, he actually takes the time to make some interesting points beyond just stating boring, obvious media-driven cliches.

Having more to do can also make a keeper look better at times. Ali Al-Habsi syndrome last season.

I guess that's the problem with any team of the year. That battle between who someone believes is better and who has arguably performed better over the season.

I think Hart's a class keeper personally but you can't ignore Krul's performances this year. Can easily see why either should be picked.

They're the top 2 for me, with Chesney 3rd.

Owner is a cocky, up his own arse Man U fan. Says they'll win against QPR and City will lose at Arsenal so the gap is 8 points.

The last time he paid out was when Man U were 12 points clear and Arsenal went on to win the title :lol:

Having more to do can also make a keeper look better at times. Ali Al-Habsi syndrome last season.

I guess that's the problem with any team of the year. That battle between who someone believes is better and who has arguably performed better over the season.

I think Hart's a class keeper personally but you can't ignore Krul's performances this year. Can easily see why either should be picked.

I like that you didn't even bother trying to spell the Arsenal keepers name :lol:

I like that you didn't even bother trying to spell the Arsenal keepers name :lol:

I like that you didn't even bother trying to spell the chesneys name

:shifty: