The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I'm torn between watching OM capitulate to Bayern and the big match in Barcelona. My loyaltes lie elsewhere, but I don't want to be sitting in boredom, while the rest of the world is captivated.

You support OM don't you? Shouldn't even be in question...

:lol: Can see the pro-Barca/anti-Barca feelings sprouting to the surface once more tonight.

Tiresome as fuck.

I can't help but like Barca for the football they put on hence I'd certainly prefer them to win; but every big Barcelona game seems to end in one half (actually, most) of the forum saying "yeah yeah they're mint" and one side going "nah they're not that good". Gets very boring IMO.

Would love to be watching but the lady is watching Bridalplasty - a reality show where women contestants compete to win the ultimate prize, their perfect wedding, all the while winning plastic surgeries along the way with each challenge's win.

It literally looks like a spoof, but it's very real.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu017fACAz1qg3a0n.jpg

:lol: Can see the pro-Barca/anti-Barca feelings sprouting to the surface once more tonight.

Tiresome as f***.

I can't help but like Barca for the football they put on hence I'd certainly prefer them to win; but every big Barcelona game seems to end in one half (actually, most) of the forum saying "yeah yeah they're mint" and one side going "nah they're not that good". Gets very boring IMO.

Goes with the territory I suppose. Some can see them for the brilliant footballing unit they are, some have blinkers on.. ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just imagined the Barca crowd to be chanting 'Si! Si! Si!' Daniel Bryan - what have you done?!

Would love to be watching but the lady is watching Bridalplasty - a reality show where women contestants compete to win the ultimate prize, their perfect wedding, all the while winning plastic surgeries along the way with each challenge's win.

Only in America  :laugh:

(now watch Channel Four do a UK Version with glamour models, midgets and gypsies)

Grow some balls man, and seize control of The Megatron.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOU6Cagp6uIK93ADeLidZMwexkS6jxfuuabv_reuevLG2WXWX8sQ

Tiresome as fuck.

Doesn't happen as much with the non-Classico Madrid games though.

Think both teams will score tonight, should be good regardless. Be interesting to see if some of Milans 'lesser lights' can shine as in the first leg.

I have had a grudge against Barcelona in Europe ever since UEFA handed them the title in 2009 and everyone acted like it was some victory for football. That reaction turned me against the cult of thought that had become loving Barcelona. I hate Milan more than most teams in the world though, so Viva Barca!