The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Just shows how p*ss poor we are this season, we can't even beat Liverlol at Anfield FFS

After the goal you stopped trying to play football completely. Must be infuriating.

Yep. Infuriating and incredibly predictable under McFuck.

There was point in having strikers on the pitch. Not that they played badly but there was no-one with 50 yards of them.

God Stoke are such a horrid team to ghave to watch, they get so freakin excited to get a throw in. I hope wolves hang on to this. Oh and Tony Pulis is such a loveable guy, lol.

We really have to beat Bolton, Stoke and Wigan. Otherwise I might kill myself. Imagine the excitement going to London and Stamford Bridge with 7 straight victories. We will absolutely bum a tired Chelsea side. Im fucking high on optimism I know, but CL is so fucking CLOSE!

We really have to beat Bolton, Stoke and Wigan. Otherwise I might kill myself. Imagine the excitement going to London and Stamford Bridge with 7 straight victories. We will absolutely bum a tired Chelsea side. Im f***ing high on optimism I know, but CL is so f***ing CLOSE!

One game at a time fella.