The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

If you needed further confirmation wolves are destined for lower league football, youve got it. David Davis? No premier league player is called David Davis. Embarrassing.

:lol: eh?

I was beginning to have a soft spot for Wolves whilst Mccarthy was there, but they can disappear into the Championship and bumble about there for the next five years. Terrible decisions from above

I was beginning to have a soft spot for Wolves whilst Mccarthy was there, but they can disappear into the Championship and bumble about there for the next five years. Terrible decisions from above

Good job they extended their ground :memelol:

Good job they extended their ground :memelol:

It's only a slight increase in capacity. It was only phrase 1 or 3 or 4 phrases, phrase number 2 is the one that could have went tits up for them if they weren't successful on the pitch. The new stand has already sold out for season tickets for next season.

Dalglish  :lol:

"Even Suarez's booking, the guy has trodden on him and it is a joke. You can imagine the headlines - he got booked for diving and the guy (Stephen Ireland) has actually trodden on him and he is lucky he has not broken his foot. And Hutton was a bit fortunate in the first half.

Dalglish  :lol:

"Even Suarez's booking, the guy has trodden on him and it is a joke. You can imagine the headlines - he got booked for diving and the guy (Stephen Ireland) has actually trodden on him and he is lucky he has not broken his foot. And Hutton was a bit fortunate in the first half.

Someone at LFC needs to put a gagging order on this guy. He's doing more than anyone else to bring them down

Guest Paxton

s*** game today, but great atmosphere and a decent gate.

I'll take a point against Spurs.

10,000 empty seats is decent?

Much better than some attendances we have had this season.

Guest Paxton

:spit:

f*** right off.

Not in great numbers, but our fans were terrific.

10,000 empty seats is decent?

Much better than some attendances we have had this season.

That says more about your fans earlier in the season.