The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Dalglish is clearly cracking under the pressure and has been ever since the Suarez-Evra incident. Fair enough he doesn't want to slate his own players or anything, but the way he goes on to the media is nothing short of disgusting. If I was a proper Liverpool fan who didn't suck up to Kenny purely based on his legacy in the past, I'd be embarassed to have this man representing my club on International TV.

Dortmund-Bayern should be canny tonight

Also hoping Atletico can get a result tonight BUT not optimistic, they have a horrendous record against Real

13 years without a win. Think about that slowly, there are teenage kids that have never seen Atlético defeat Real Madrid.

Dortmund-Bayern should be canny tonight

Also hoping Atletico can get a result tonight BUT not optimistic, they have a horrendous record against Real

13 years without a win. Think about that slowly, there are teenage kids that have never seen Atlético defeat Real Madrid.

Yeah, I guess I am hoping for a miracle

Guest bimpy474

Is the Madrid first half behind the red button?! I see its on SS2 but at 8.55 but it says the show finishes at 10 so I assume that's just the 2nd half.

Says it finishes at 11 mate.