NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest neesy111

The more midfield links we get, the more iam starting to believe Guthrie isnt staying.

Think Guthrie, BenArfa, Simpson, best and Lovenkrands will all be on their way tbh.

Yet Shola wil stay and be given another contract extension.

The more midfield links we get, the more iam starting to believe Guthrie isnt staying.

Think Guthrie, BenArfa, Simpson, best and Lovenkrands will all be on their way tbh.

Yet Shola wil stay and be given another contract extension.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/6f/b0/0,,10278~9875567,00.jpg

can someone put a trollface over pardew?  :lol:

To be fair after cabaye and tiote are back ups are pretty fucking useless.. so we could do with some competition in that position at least. I know guthrie has improved of late but I don't think he's a long term solution.

Guest VaVaVoom

To be fair after cabaye and tiote are back ups are pretty fucking useless.. so we could do with some competition in that position at least. I know guthrie has improved of late but I don't think he's a long term solution.

A long term solution to what? He is a squad player. Agreed we need another and then we can loan out Vuckic and Abeid next season.

Newcastle interested in the French defender Willy Boly according to maxifoot.fr.

21 year old 6'3" centre back from Auxerre

Looks like he fits the profile (with regards to our transfer policy and all that and the fact we're in need of a CB).

Newcastle interested in the French defender Willy Boly according to maxifoot.fr.

Looks like he fits the profile (with regards to our transfer policy and all that and the fact we're in need of a CB).

You forgot the fact that he's french  O0

You forgot the fact that he's french  O0

Ha, indeed I neglect that fact! And with that of course, he ticks all the boxes.

how is it that every thread gets turned into puns for pages at a time? Gonna sound like a prick but just don't find it funny, especially because this place has so many naturally funny people on it

how is it that every thread gets turned into puns for pages at a time? Gonna sound like a prick but just don't find it funny, especially because this place has so many naturally funny people on it

Cock.