NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Honestly don't think Martinez would survive very long there. Too much delusion, unrealistic expectations etc..One bad run and the supporters would be on his back and after that it gets very tricky as Hodgson found out.

Dunno, I would imagine the players would be much happier under Martinez than under Dalglish. He'll have pressure like any Liverpool manager, but I think he's got a fair chance of making it work.

fits in with the 'list of targets in each position' idea. 'inetersted' can mean many things though, is he a player we have checked on and like if debuchy falls through (assuming the debuchy interest is real) or is he someone we are actively pursuing. even then, going by the tiote transfer we have allegedly been known to pursue two players at once for one move.

fits in with the 'list of targets in each position' idea. 'inetersted' can mean many things though, is he a player we have checked on and like if debuchy falls through (assuming the debuchy interest is real) or is he someone we are actuvly pursuing. even then, going by the tiote transfer we have allegedly been known to pursue two players at once for one move.

Mate of mine who is Venezuelan said we and Porto had scouts watching him the other day in a friendly with Moldovia. ( not sure how he would know mind probably just going by local media reports)

So i think its safe to say ( if what he says is true) we are actively pursuing several different targets for several different positions.

Which makes sense we dont want to be chasing one player all summer long and get knocked back and end up with nothing.

fits in with the 'list of targets in each position' idea. 'inetersted' can mean many things though, is he a player we have checked on and like if debuchy falls through (assuming the debuchy interest is real) or is he someone we are actuvly pursuing. even then, going by the tiote transfer we have allegedly been known to pursue two players at once for one move.

Mate of mine who is Venezuelan said we and Porto had scouts watching him the other day in a friendly with Moldovia. ( not sure how he would know mind probably just going by local media reports)

So i think its safe to say ( if what he says is true) we are actively pursuing several different targets for several different positions.

Which makes sense we dont want to be chasing one player all summer long and get knocked back and end up with nothing.

???

???

Moldova i spelt it wrong.....

Ok only just caught up on the Torres for Cisse swap deal.

:mackems:

Nice.. Looks like they might be getting Hulk though which should end any cisse interest. No chance we will lose Cisse unless someone is stupid enough to bid more than we got for Carroll .

No news on the transfer front today?

It's been really shit recently hasn't it? :lol:

I think we've got another one in, but like Amalfitano we are waiting on something to release it. Think it could be Douglas and his Holland/permit thing.

It's been really s*** recently hasn't it? :lol:

Not suprised tbh, a lot of players are away with their country's and the window isn't even open yet so business is probably more difficult to do.

Still doesnt excuse the lack of rumors mind.

Having said that how many did we have signed this time last year? pretty certain it will pick up between june and july.

Not suprised tbh, a lot of players are away with their country's and the window isn't even open yet so business is probably more difficult to do.

Having said that how many did we have signed this time last year? pretty certain it will pick up between june and july.

No problem from our side of the fence, it's those lazy fucking journalists who aren't even bothering to make up rumours we can mull over thats annoying :lol:

No problem from our side of the fence, it's those lazy f***ing journalists who aren't even bothering to make up rumours we can mull over thats annoying :lol:

:lol:

No problem from our side of the fence, it's those lazy f***ing journalists who aren't even bothering to make up rumours we can mull over thats annoying :lol:

:lol:

Wheres all the ITK cunts then?

Bolton midfielder Lee Chung-Yong says relegation from the Premier League was not something he ever contemplated at the start of the season and admitted that he is undecided about his future at the club.

Lee, 24, watched from the sidelines for almost the entire 2011-12 campaign after suffering a horrific leg break last August and was powerless to help as the Trotters' 12-year stay in the English top-flight came to an end.

His absence, along with that of USA star Stuart Holden, was seen as a major contributing factor to the club's demotion to the Championship and the pair's futures have immediately become the focus of conjecture.

Lee has been linked with Newcastle and Turkish side Trabzonspor, among others, but insists he has yet to make a decision about whether he will stay at the Reebok Stadium or move on.

"I haven't thought about my future yet," Lee told the Bolton News. "The season has just finished and I just want to take some holiday now.

"I'm not going to hurry to think about my future because we have a few months before next season, but I can say now that I am a Bolton Wanderers player."

The South Korea international, who joined the club from FC Seoul in 2009, says he had not even entertained the idea of relegation last summer, but backed Owen Coyle's side to bounce straight back up.

"I couldn't imagine that we are going down to the Championship," Lee said. "And I didn't expect that when we started the season.

"But it has happened. It could be much better if we stayed in the Premier League, but I couldn't do anything because I was injured. I'm fully fit now, but I will keep training for next season.

"On our last day of the season the manager said we have many young, talented players and we can give a good performance in the Championship, so we can come back into the Premier League next season."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1079815/bolton-midfielder-lee-chung-yong-coy-on-future?cc=4716