NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest neesy111

Checking N-O on a night out. A new low............shared.

Yep, you're not the first to do this...

I'm doing it now, though not strictly a night out.

Guest bimpy474

would ya?

http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Fat-Woman-and-Cake.jpg

Mrs Bimps !!! Right which one of you cunts has hacked my phone.

Guest bimpy474

surely it should be Mrs. Bumps

True, showed her that picture in the hope it might shame her into doing something, just made her want another cake :(

Rennes general manager "can't stand" Yacine Brahimi attitude

By Robert Summerscales, Reporter

Filed: Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 18:44 UK

Rennes general manager Pierre Dreossi has said that he is disappointed with wantaway midfielder Yacine Brahimi.

The 22-year-old, who has been linked with with moves to Newcastle United and Aston Villa this summer, has made it clear that he intends to leave Route de Lorient.

"I am upset to hear people who are never satisfied to be employees at Stade Rennais," Dreossi told Ouest-France. "I can't stand it! I want those who are present to be happy. It is the least we can ask for, it is not a production line.

"Today I can not hear Brahimi who played 30 matches in Ligue 1 is asking to leave. It is intolerable to hear.

"I hear 'I don't want to play for Stade Rennais anymore.' I just want to reply: 'But who are you to ask for that?'"

Brahimi has two years remaining on his current contract.

not sure if giggs but on nufc.com it states ...........

'Another alleged toon transfer target played and scored in Ajax's 2-2 draw on Sunday, but Dutch media outlets now claim that defender Gregory van der Wiel turned down the opportunity to move to SJP.'

'Another alleged toon transfer target played and scored in Ajax's 2-2 draw on Sunday, but Dutch media outlets now claim that defender Gregory van der Wiel turned down the opportunity to move to SJP.'

Greedy c*nt.

But, Sky Tyne and Wear sources suggest that other Newcastle target, Gregory Van Der Wiel has rejected the chance to join the club.