NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

On feb 1st, after buying 0 players: "Well it's hard buying players in January, clubs do not want to sell, yaada yaada"

Last year it was "There's no value in January".

Yeah, maybe they'll come up with a new one this year, how exciting! :D

On feb 1st, after buying 0 players: "Well it's hard buying players in January, clubs do not want to sell, yaada yaada"

We did sign Cissé mind..

We did sign Cissé mind..

True.

I'm still gonna go with no expectations and be surprised if someone does come in :)

My French friend tells me we have been linked Nancy left back Massadio Haidara. Just turned 20 but a big prospect in France.

That will be right, another left back would be nice. Not sure if it's a postion that needs urgent attention to.

My French friend tells me we have been linked Nancy left back Massadio Haidara. Just turned 20 but a big prospect in France.

That will be right, another left back would be nice. Not sure if it's a postion that needs urgent attention to.

Santon to RB would be nice, although he has now started shooting from the left and is vecoming a threat, but IF we don't sign Debuchy then signing a LB would be a good idea..

Could go for Dubuchey if Simpson wants to be with Tulisa down london.

Lose Ba and buy a forward who can play on the left in front three

Arfa              New Forward

Cisse