NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Would love it if we could replace him with someone like Capoue.

Right now i would take a PL midfielder if we are after experience. Mulumbu? That Chile one? Bound to be a few others for reasonable prices who would do Tiotes job without 48 cards a season.

I'd take a look at Roger Espinoza from Wigan.

Right now i would take a PL midfielder if we are after experience. Mulumbu? That Chile one? Bound to be a few others for reasonable prices who would do Tiotes job without 48 cards a season.

??? He's not a defensive midfielder though.

What is he then?

Guest bimpy474

He was playing defensive midfield when he fucking butchered Hatem, the cunt.

Played left back for a few games at the end, certainly proved he isn't a left back.

Except he is...

Guest Roger Kint

He was playing defensive midfield when he fucking butchered Hatem, the cunt.

Played left back for a few games at the end, certainly proved he isn't a left back.

Sadly also works in the Jonas thread

Anyone considered playing an actual 4231 if Tiote leaves and not the crap we see now?

Hatem playing behind Cisse/new CF a new winger and inside forward in Aubameyang mould either side of Hatem.

With Cabaye and Sissoko as the "2".

Frees Hatem up, play Cabaye and Sissoko in their actual positions and give the team some actual width for once.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone considered playing an actual 4231 if Tiote leaves and not the crap we see now?

Hatem playing behind Cisse/new CF a new winger and inside forward in Aubameyang mould either side of Hatem.

With Cabaye and Sissoko as the "2".

Frees Hatem up, play Cabaye and Sissoko in their actual positions and give the team some actual width for once.

Rather see what we will buy first before thinking about it.

Wouldn't mind Anita having a bash at a regular role in the middle.

Aye, I think a lot of people have unfairly written him off.

Pardew included too probably.

Not according to his quotes, which we're supposed to take as gospel around here.

Wouldn't mind Anita having a bash at a regular role in the middle.

Aye, I think a lot of people have unfairly written him off.

Pardew included too probably.

Not according to his quotes, which we're supposed to take as gospel around here.

He did actually say he intends to use Anita more next season, maybe we'll be suitably impressed as we were when he held Ben Arfa back. What am I saying?? He's a cunt, Pardew out!

You don't ask for much. I absolutely hate the look of that midfield.

Well I know you do, as there's no tackling thunderbastard in it. But most everyone else would love it.

Except he is...

Hasn't played DM for Wigan though has he? Played higher up the pitch whenever he played centrally for Wigan this season. Does look like he played as a defensive midfielder in the MLS though :thup: