NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I don't think he's 'proper' racist but I definitely think he is one of these embarrassing dad's/granddads who uses terms deemed acceptable in the 70s and has no idea that words like paki or darky are offensive :lol:

I think this is the one thing JFK isn't. I don't think you can spend 5 years in the UAE, then a couple of years in Nepal and India.

Along with the Crazy Gang having a fair few black players, surely he would have slipped up and said something iffy by now.

Gerraway man, he was going over there specifically to be racist. He's the Jimmy Saville of racism.

Guest bimpy474

I don't think he's 'proper' racist but I definitely think he is one of these embarrassing dad's/granddads who uses terms deemed acceptable in the 70s and has no idea that words like paki or darky are offensive :lol:

I think this is the one thing JFK isn't. I don't think you can spend 5 years in the UAE, then a couple of years in Nepal and India.

Along with the Crazy Gang having a fair few black players, surely he would have slipped up and said something iffy by now.

Gerraway man, he was going over there specifically to be racist. He's the Jimmy Saville of racism.

Really ? :lol:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

Re #Aubameyang: Eurosport claim Anzhi have made 20 Million Euro offer, with #ASSE favour. #NUFC

They will also blow away any wage offer we make BUT does he want to be in the EPL more ?

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

Re #Aubameyang: Eurosport claim Anzhi have made 20 Million Euro offer, with #ASSE favour. #NUFC

They will also blow away any wage offer we make BUT does he want to be in the EPL more ?

Depends how big a fan of money he is.

get the vibe that this is just another throw away bid to say "we tried" like we've seen so many times before.

Bit high to be a throw away bid, they could have accepted that offer

its crazy how much i want him....him operating on the left, arfa right and cisse on top.  :memeyeah:

from the little i have seen i would say he is worth it. Offer 20 mill and let us get it over with. Don´t want this to drag on and on for the rest of the window. Guess he prefers a CL team, but if the money offered is accepted then his club might put a bit of pressure on him.

anyway - don´t think he will end up here....

Guest taps01

Be a massive boost if we could get him or someone of his calibre signed before we report back for pre season.

:love:

Be a massive boost if we could get him or someone of his calibre signed before we report back for pre season.

agree...i forgot to write that. It would be a massive boost for squad, fans, clubs, future players....its really what we need. Especially i think it would be good to show squad and fans that we are in for top players!

still i do not expect it to happen...i think we want him more than he wants us. What can you do...solve it fast and move on!