NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest icemanblue

Good news, that. Addressing a problem area and all that. LET THE NEGATIVITY BEGIN!

:lol: You're strange, like.

Thanks. You are painfully cool.

:lol: Well, man. What a stupid comment based on the past however many years.

Isn't it a stupid comment due to the fact it was actually a stupid comment, rather than any historical facts?

Super serious from now on, like. No caps either, they're trouble.

[pointless repetitive post]

I mean, just because you don't rate Pardew it doesn't mean that nothing he says can be a positive sign. We've all been saying that we need a striker and someone to provide better service.

I know Pardew hasn't been managing to implement anything good recently, but it's still positive that he's thinking the right things.

[/pointless repetitive post]

Good news, that. Addressing a problem area and all that. LET THE NEGATIVITY BEGIN!

:lol: You're strange, like.

Thanks. You are painfully cool.

:lol: Well, man. What a stupid comment based on the past however many years.

Isn't it a stupid comment due to the fact it was actually a stupid comment, rather than any historical facts?

Super serious from now on, like. No caps either, they're trouble.

:lol: You should get a new hobby.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Not really, no. I doubt any of us will be, really.

then 20 minutes later:

:lol:

:lol: We have to get them over the line first.

[pointless repetitive post]

I mean, just because you don't rate Pardew it doesn't mean that nothing he says can be a positive sign. We've all been saying that we need a striker and someone to provide better service.

I know Pardew hasn't been managing to implement anything good recently, but it's still positive that he's thinking the right things.

[/pointless repetitive post]

It isn't really anything to do with rating him or not though, is it.  It's all down to nothing he says about player recruitment meaning anything.  He can say all he likes about needing player x or y but you just know that at the end of the transfer window if we have got no one in he will pronounce himself happy with what he's got.  By the way, I am aware tgat this has all been said before and probably constitutes a pointelss repetitive post, but your eternal optimism seems to demand it.

Remy Cisse HBA - looks really decent until one of these are injured like now as subs are Sammy and errr Shola. Who are pretty much ineffective against a half decent premiership side.

Sissoko  Tiote Marveaux - not 100% convinced on Marveaux. He has moments when he's brilliant then goes missing. Stil has it all to prove although je has got the talent he just sometimes doesn't use it to any effect. subs Anita/bigi Gosling assuming cabaye goes.

If we could get a really creative player like Thauvin for example.

Could then go;

Cisse

Thauvin          Remy

HBA

Sissoko            Tiote

Trying to lump it up to Cisse or Shola most of the time will get us relegated. Should have got Carroll back if that's the plan.

Guest reefatoon

Ryder saying Pardew said 2 flair players and no striker or 1 striker and a flair player.

Will be unpopular but I'd take 2 flair players over a striker any day of the week.

don't agree with that. Might look lovely when the 2 new flair players alongside Ben Arfa, are running, jinking and hoying flair all over the place, but at the end of the day, we need someone to score. Goals mean points, this isn't strictly come dancing.

It'd be great news if it wasn't utter bullshit, like everything else he says. You used to be a lot more balanced in your calling out of people chatting bollocks on here, I much preferred that. Now you do it endlessly to people who are negative for good reason. You've jumped the shark. You're turboshit.

:smugdog:

Ryder saying Pardew said 2 flair players and no striker or 1 striker and a flair player.

Will be unpopular but I'd take 2 flair players over a striker any day of the week.

If there's one thing we've learned in the last couple of years it's that Pardew talking about signings and us actually bringing in new players are two totally different things.

If there's one thing we've learned in the last couple of years it's that Pardew talking about signings and us actually bringing in new players are two totally different things.

Yeah I'm just saying I don't expect anything either tbh.

This is basically going to be a last minute mad scramble isn't it? If it does happen, you can gurantee we'll f*** it up or JFK will fall ill on deadline day

Kinnear will probably be pissed up too :lol: "nah tell that agent to fack off"........"fack it lets sign him"....."er window shut 3 hours ago you've been passed out"

We have 3 strikers capable of scoring in my opinion, but no creativity or at least very little.

Add some flair to the team and the strikers we have will look a lot better IMO.

Shola Ameobi is our 2nd choice striker at the moment.

That is all :tumbleweed:

Guest reefatoon

We have 3 strikers capable of scoring in my opinion, but no creativity or at least very little.

Add some flair to the team and the strikers we have will look a lot better IMO.

Shola Ameobi is our 2nd choice striker at the moment.

That is all :tumbleweed:

Yep, terrifying.