NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 16m

According to @LaurensJulien, Andre Ayew wants to stay in Marseille this window. #OM #EFC #NUFC

Guest Haris Vuckic

Our squad is strong enough for a top 10 finish who needs more players

Pardew should have had it in the top 6 last year. According to some.

I remember when I used to have summer reading assignments in class. I would have all summer to get those assignments done, read those books, and feel good about it.

Then came the end of August. I had one weekend left to read 15 books for the semester I opening test.

Turns out if I had just told my instructors that my knowledge was plenty big enough for an average finish, I might just have gotten away with it.

I remember when I used to have summer reading assignments in class. I would have all summer to get those assignments done, read those books, and feel good about it.

Then came the end of August. I had one weekend left to read 15 books for the semester I opening test.

Turns out if I had just told my instructors that my knowledge was plenty big enough for an average finish, I might just have gotten away with it.

:lol:

I did get a new tutor over summer, but it turns out he's a rabid alcoholic fuckpot who, if anything, has made my reading worse. We'll maybe have one or two books finished by the start of term.

Sick of signing from France now.

Lyon went out of the CL, Nice and St Etienne both just crashed out of the EL to some absolute randomers. They've never done that well in Europe anyway and Monaco and PSG are just buying from other countries. Is this really the best place to be shopping? I don't doubt there is players there but ALL of our scouting seems to be in one fucking league.

Sick of signing from France now.

Lyon went out of the CL, Nice and St Etienne both just crashed out of the EL to some absolute randomers. They've never done that well in Europe anyway and Monaco and PSG are just buying from other countries. Is this really the best place to be shopping? I don't doubt there is players there but ALL of our scouting seems to be in one fucking league.

:thup: Enough's enough now.