NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Remy, Anita and Debuchy would actually be a dream window for us. Would strengthen us massively both in quality of first team and depth. With those three players we could really put up a challange as outsiders for top4.

If we sign those three (and lose no-one) the spunk will fill the drains  :lol:

Ffs. I genuinely don't want us to sign anyone now.

Eh? Well excuse me for edging towards preferring a less than stellar window, to drowning in pools of blokes gravy. :blackeye:

I don't particularly mind it and find some of your posts funny but thought you'd get bored after a while

Haven't heard anything on the Carroll front for a while, I still think we could sign him on a season-long loan on deadline day, Rodgers has had him as an unused sub for both Europa League games I think so obviously doesn't want to cup-tie him, or more importantly, AC just doesn't figure in his plans full stop.

Anita, Debuchy and AC all signing would be an unbelievable window for us, I could set a new record for hairiest palms if it was to happen. Debuchy also came out after the Lille game yesterday and said he was still 100% focused on leaving the club, although I wouldn't be surprised if we picked him up in Janurary instead. See what happens I guess.

Remy, Anita and Debuchy would actually be a dream window for us. Would strengthen us massively both in quality of first team and depth. With those three players we could really put up a challange as outsiders for top4.

probably best window ever (if no one important leaves that is)

...+ a cb

probably best window ever (if no one important leaves that is)

...+ a cb

when i think about it, it should almost make us favorites to win the prL. :cheesy:

Funny that actually if we can only sign a striker or a CB and not both ( under the assumption we have bought Debuchy and Anita) what would you prefer?

Striker for backup during ACON... Perchenbauer can cover well enough.

Haven't heard anything on the Carroll front for a while, I still think we could sign him on a season-long loan on deadline day, Rodgers has had him as an unused sub for both Europa League games I think so obviously doesn't want to cup-tie him, or more importantly, AC just doesn't figure in his plans full stop.

He wouldn't be cup-tied even if he played. UEFA allow a player to play for one team in the qualifiers but another in the competition proper.

Funny that actually if we can only sign a striker or a CB and not both ( under the assumption we have bought Debuchy and Anita) what would you prefer?

Our strikers probably wont go to ACON. CB is probably Perch's weakest position

Guest sicko2ndbest

Remy,Anita,Debuchy and a free transfer CB like Ronny Johnsen(we will bring someone in Jan) and i will be happy!!!

At very least tbh! Our profit from last round of figures and the increase in money next year means we need to make the most of this window

If AP/DL/MA think prices are high now wait till the new deal kicks in and clubs/players want their piece if the pie! It's only going to go one way!!!

It's a tough one but i'd have to say CB. We'll probably spend most of the time playing with one striker so we should be able to cope.

CB is such an important position and you can't get away with having shit ones, especially in the premier league. If we're serious about challenging for european football again we can't go into the season with Williamson and Perch as back up.

Remy,Anita,Debuchy and a free transfer CB like Ronny Johnsen(we will bring someone in Jan) and i will be happy!!!

....excuse me?

I do not think he mean literary Ronny Johnsen, but a similar kind of signing.  :lol:

A oldish experienced CB who can cover up in case of injury.

Our strikers probably wont go to ACON. CB is probably Perch's weakest position

They might. I know they're playing Ivory Coast and had a bad tournament last year but Senegal still have some quality players, not just the Demba's. I understand Perch isn't great an option at CB but that's only due to his height and nothing else really, every aspect of his game in the latter stages of last season when he was playing was flawless and if it wasn't for the way Cisse was grabbing the headlines he could easily have been MOTM in a few of those games. The way he came on last season was fantastic and he's only going to keep it up with more game time. I never would have said it 2 seasons ago but I'd feel very assured with Perch covering at CB for us.

Just had one of those "JFK" moments when I start questioning my own memory.

Ronny Johnsen actually f***ing played for us :lol:

How did we let it come to that after finishing 5th, makes me sick

Yeah, I had a similar moment regarding Fitz Hall the other day. Fitz fucking Hall FFS!!