NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest chopey

At least we now know who to blame when things go tits up in the transfer market this summer .................the best DOF in the world (who we are lucky to have at the club ) Joe Kinnear

We are a mess :lol:

JFK supposedly in charge of our transfers. Goes on holiday in July....

He could take from September to December off ffs.

I am so apathetic to everything at the moment. On one side its very nice, just relax and enjoy the summer. On the other side, its so fucking depressing.

What have this club become?

I am so apathetic to everything at the moment. On one side its very nice, just relax and enjoy the summer. On the other side, its so f***ing depressing.

I couldn't even bare to watch the confederations cup as so depressed by football at moment, getting no enjoyment from it whatsoever, half regretting renewing my season ticket but would have regretted if I didn't, I just want that spark back and bit enthusiasm as there is nothing positive about the club at the moment.

I wait for the next ludicrous decision to rock the club rather than a sense of purpose

Don't be silly he's head and shoulder's above all the other directors of football, so much so he can bugger off on holiday rather than do his job at a crucial time  :lol:

And we know he can use a phone, remember this is a key fact as he told us.

Hang on, we offered for Kone, had it accepted and then decided he was to old. What kind of shit is that. surely you target the players that match you objectives before you bid for them.

I am so apathetic to everything at the moment. On one side its very nice, just relax and enjoy the summer. On the other side, its so f***ing depressing.

I couldn't even bare to watch the confederations cup as so depressed by football at moment, getting no enjoyment from it whatsoever, half regretting renewing my season ticket but would have regretted if I didn't, I just want that spark back and bit enthusiasm as there is nothing positive about the club at the moment.

I wait for the next ludicrous decision to rock the club rather than a sense of purpose

I have no problem watching football, so i guess i am not there yet :lol:

I am a bit negative at the moment, because everything is just shambles with the club.

The lack of transfers so far is expected really, based on how the club is ran at the moment.

I am pretty confident that we will get some quality in (You might call me naive :lol: )

Summers in notoriously bad for blowing up the smallest bump in the road, but the JFKgate was the mother of all clusterfucks, so it was a punch on the gut for most of us.

If we keep our best players, and get some quality players in the summer, most of us will be able to enjoy the season i recon. If JFK can shut the fuck up that is. :lol:

So we aint engaging in any transfer activity because our world class DOF is taking is holiday over the transfer window after seemingly having a lifetime off after he won the world cup/champions league/stanley cup/us masters

Hang on, we offered for Kone, had it accepted and then decided he was to old. What kind of shit is that. surely you target the players that match you objectives before you bid for them.

I'd see that as an indication that we don't have the full picture. The stuff in the papers seems very vague to me.

I'm getting angrier by the day. JFK on holiday, Llambayzee, our chief negotiator quit, Pardew nowhere to be seen or heard. What the frig is going on? I'm going to right a blog in a minute, there'll be hell on. 

"The general consensus is that at least four signings must arrive – providing no key men leave – and two of them have to be strikers".

From The Journal. Agree - CB, creative midfielder, target man and winger/forward. Get rid of Williamson, Gosling, Obertan, Amalfitano etc. Easier said than done though.

Guest icemanblue

So, we're now confident that Kinnear is the man solely responsible for our transfer dealings? Is he doing an Eastenders style holiday where you go to Spain but can't be contacted in any way?

I'm getting angrier by the day. JFK on holiday, Llambayzee, our chief negotiator quit, Pardew nowhere to be seen or heard. What the frig is going on? I'm going to right a blog in a minute, there'll be hell on. 

I'm not sure you should be writing blogs when you can't grasp the correct word for write :) - unless this was intentional and I have been whoooshed

So, we're now confident that Kinnear is the man solely responsible for our transfer dealings? Is he doing an Eastenders style holiday where you go to Spain but can't be contacted in any way?

Im sure kinnear said he wanted to cast his eye over any potential signing first, And whether he is contactable or not this is completely the wrong time to be going on a holiday for a man in his position surely. Hard work needs done now not in a week or two

I'm not sure you should be writing blogs when you can't grasp the correct word for write :) - unless this was intentional and I have been whoooshed

It was a joke.

If, & its a big IF, JFK has got an ounce of anything in his nappa, he`ll be going all guns to get a / some decent names in before pre-season games. He knows his stock is low & even though he pretends not to give a f*** this is a massive opportunity to get some points on the boards, so to speak.

Unfortunately, I cant see him being the kind of bloke to bring much to the table given the length of time he`s been out the game & the simple fact that he comes across as a f*ckwit.

My biggest worry is the kind of nick we`ll be in after a few rounds of jousting & rows between Carr / Partridge / JFK over potential signings & the kind of fall out when Partridge gets over-ruled & has to fit in Marcus Gayle in the starting 11

It was a joke.

This is no joking matter mate, right away

Where is this years summer transfer tracker? I can't be arsed to read the gazillions of threads that will appear speculating who we may or may not sign/sell. A nice summary thread will do the job.

Admn pls delvr. K thx bye.