NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

No chance Saylor agrees to go to Qpr  :lol:

£60k a week for a season in the Championship and then regular first-team football in the Premier League? Not that unrealistic.

no way he is gonna leave the club he's been since a boy to go to fuckin QPR in the championship. don't be daft man

Regardless of whether people are Taylor fans or not he's definitely better than QPR like. He's a Premier League defender for sure.

Although, if we could get rid for N'Koulou I'd be happy. He sounds dead foreign and mint like.

Regardless of whether people are Taylor fans or not he's definitely better than QPR like. He's a Premier League defender for sure.

Although, if we could get rid for N'Koulou I'd be happy. He sounds dead foreign and mint like.

Really can't see Taylor going and even if he did i really can't see us getting N'Koulou.

So for that reason i really don't want it to happen.

Do we actually have to register 8 home grown players or can we just register 17 foreigns and leave it at that?

I think you can do that. Well you can on Football Manager anyways :laugh:

Our homegrown players from January of this year:

Rob Elliot

Tim Krul

Shola Ameobi - Nearly out of contract

Dan Gosling - Selling

Steve Harper - Retired

James Perch - Sold

Danny Simpson - Sold

Ryan Taylor - Injured

Steven Taylor - Linked with move away

Mike Williamson - Linked with move away

:lol:

I wouldn't be so against Taylor leaving if i was convinced he was actually going to be replaced.....

Concerned that if we did sell him the club would look at Colo, Yanga-Mbiwa and Williamson and say " yep that's enough."

I think Colo and MYM would be an accident waiting to happen.

Well even if you are wrong it still isn't enough and i'm quite convinced if we sell Taylor we will put all our eggs in that basket.

If they are actually going to replace Taylor with someone better then fair enough but i really can't see it.

Do we actually have to register 8 home grown players or can we just register 17 foreigns and leave it at that?

I think you can do that. Well you can on Football Manager anyways :laugh:

Our homegrown players from January of this year:

Rob Elliot

Tim Krul

Shola Ameobi - Nearly out of contract

Dan Gosling - Selling

Steve Harper - Retired

James Perch - Sold

Danny Simpson - Sold

Ryan Taylor - Injured

Steven Taylor - Linked with move away

Mike Williamson - Linked with move away

:lol:

yeah getting Pardew's pov on wanting some English players, we'll need to sign a few just to comply with the bloody squad rules