NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Everton would probably sell imo. They need to sell every year to service the debt. Buying Jelavic was a one off.

Nah, I don't think they would unless it was something like £20m. He is a big cog in that team. Couldn't replace him on the cheap, especially Everton. Would need big wages for whoever came in.

Yeah, I've added (in another thread) that it'd need to be £20m or more.

Everton would probably sell imo. They need to sell every year to service the debt. Buying Jelavic was a one off.

Nah, I don't think they would unless it was something like £20m. He is a big cog in that team. Couldn't replace him on the cheap, especially Everton. Would need big wages for whoever came in.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some clause in his contract, entitling him to move for a bid of a certain level. I wasn't expecting him to sign a new contract at Everton, and this may have been a condition.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some clause in his contract, entitling him to move for a bid of a certain level. I wasn't expecting him to sign a new contract at Everton, and this may have been a condition.

unlikely there'll be such a clause as harry would've mentioned it by now.

I knew Douglas wouldn't come, some people have said he's been a done deal since January. :yao:

What a bunch of idiots. :pards:

Tbf who says he wont be coming? media are just printing what we have all known for months :lol: that he has a clause in his contract that he will get a 1 year renewal.....

Still think we will sign him for around 5m.

Guest Phil K

I knew Douglas wouldn't come, some people have said he's been a done deal since January. :yao:

What a bunch of idiots. :pards:

Tbf who says he wont be coming? media are just printing what we have all known for months :lol: that he has a clause in his contract that he will get a 1 year renewal.....

Still think we will sign him for around 5m.

Apparently he has to stay at a Dutch club until end of August in order to qualify for Dutch citizenship/clearance to play for Holland or whatever.

He may well end up here after that.

Guest taps01

I mentioned him a few days back, he ticks a lot of boxes in terms of cost, age, contract situation etc

Guest sicko2ndbest

Good signing if true!

Can't see who ekse the Cabaye friend link could be though?

Unless it is Hazard :)))