NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

scores goals? How many has he scored in the PL? 2?

In 104 games i dont know why people would be so happy with him for..... he's a definite downgrade on Guthrie.

Completely different kind of players. Guthrie has a better passing range but Mulumbu is a much more energetic box to box footballer.

I'd be very happy with him.

Likewise. Think he'd be the kind of player to look better with better players around him too.

Be an odd move for him to go somewhere as a backup though.

thing is a backup player here will get his fair share of games with the Europa League requiring squad rotation (its unavoidable) so why not. I'd be happy with him as a good alternate to Tiote

Anybody have a link to the West Brom boards to see what they are saying?

Not sure about the WBA board.... but I think this is what's going on at the Liverpool one -

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/24/91424-004-18004705.jpg

Likewise. Think he'd be the kind of player to look better with better players around him too.

thing is a backup player here will get his fair share of games with the Europa League requiring squad rotation (its unavoidable) so why not. I'd be happy with him as a good alternate to Tiote

Very true but if I was him I'd moving somewhere where I was going to a guaranteed starter unless he's a billy big bollocks and thinks he can dipose one of our/whoevers starters.

In 104 games i dont know why people would be so happy with him for..... he's a definite downgrade on Guthrie.

Completely different kind of players. Guthrie has a better passing range but Mulumbu is a much more energetic box to box footballer.

Exactly. Abeid can come in and play in Guthrie's role if required.

I get that but if thats the type of player you want i reckon we can get alot better than Mulumbu.....

Very true but if I was him I'd moving somewhere where I was going to a guaranteed starter unless he's a billy big bollocks and thinks he can dipose one of our/whoevers starters.

he's not going to be a guaranteed starter at least to begin with at any club higher up the table than WBA are tbh

Half of our bloody squad will be missing in January if we keep buying African players.

He has retired from international football.

Not really a name that get's me excited btw, but whenever I've seen him he's been quite good.

Always thought Mulumbu to be a good player but never had him down for a move here. If he was to be added to our squad it would see us have some great depth.

However, the cynic in me says that it would be a replacement for Tiote.

Is that a real twitter account BTW? Strange thing to say, can't see him at Chelsea or Liverpool either. Mind you, Chelsea have the RDM link.

Always thought Mulumbu to be a good player but never had him down for a move here. If he was to be added to our squad it would see us have some great depth.

However, the cynic in me says that it would be a replacement for Tiote.

Is that a real twitter account BTW? Strange thing to say, can't see him at Chelsea or Liverpool either. Mind you, Chelsea have the RDM link.

Its verified by twitter so must be real

Could he be reffering to something else then? I just can't seem to think any player would declare they were moving clubs on twitter, well apart from Barton.

What's his contract situation, let me guess, in the last year of his contract? Sounds like a classic move from us.

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan

L'Equipe says OL would still like to sell Aly Cissokho and want 8 mill euros but would probably accept 6 mill.

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan

L'Equipe adds there's not a "plethora" of clubs keen but #nufc keeping informed. OL may even let him go on 1-yr loan with option to buy

Hope he's not a Tiote replacement to be honest, he's not as good in my opinion. I know Tiote picks up a lot of yellows but Mulumbu is even more rash and I don't think he is as good as an athlete.

He's not as good as Tioté in any sane person's opinion. It'll be a clear downgrade if he's the replacement for Tioté.