NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

20 year old St Etienne left-back, they reckon he's the back up plan for if we don't get Cissokho.

6'1 tall, looks fast and calm under pressure (utubetastic)

priced around £1.3m

In the event we do get into Europe this year, I'd like to see us buy 6-7 of these types of players to fill the squad up, enhance the bench and potentially find ourselves a future star.

May be a bit FMish but other than a full back and a centre half I don't think we need to spend much on big ticket players so this may be an opportunity to move the club forward. When you take out Smiths & Harpers wages those figures combined would probably cover the 6 or 7 development players in their late teens/early twenties.

Our priority target needs to be a CB, not necessarily proven to BPL yet, but who can become a futuristic star, like Verthongen. For me it doesn't matter that he costs £10 mill, which is what we paid for Colo.

With Raylor now doing cover for both fullbacks, I don't see the logic in doing a fullback deal unless we got money to spare or get a kind of MUST DO NOW deal and not wait till summer. Mainly because there might be several other options during the summer window that might be better suited.

20 year old St Etienne left-back, they reckon he's the back up plan for if we don't get Cissokho.

priced around £1.3m

Like the look of him... Reminds me of Enrique in a funny way... Seemed to enjoy the battle with Hazard and Sow... Stoketastic throw on him also...

Guest Roger Kint

Our priority target needs to be a CB, not necessarily proven to BPL yet, but who can become a futuristic star, like Verthongen. For me it doesn't matter that he costs £10 mill, which is what we paid for Colo.

:serious:

priced around £1.3m

Like the look of him... Reminds me of Enrique in a funny way... Seemed to enjoy the battle with Hazard and Sow... Stoketastic throw on him also...

I was also reminded of Enrique in some ways from his Youtube videos (which admittedly aren't a great indication of a player) - looks quite aggressive in the tackle, barged the opposition winger off the ball a couple of times in 50/50s and got good pace by the looks of it. Also looked quite decent on the ball and naturally left footed, which would be nice.

priced around £1.3m

I was also reminded of Enrique in some ways from his Youtube videos (which admittedly aren't a great indication of a player) - looks quite aggressive in the tackle, barged the opposition winger off the ball a couple of times in 50/50s and got good pace by the looks of it. Also looked quite decent on the ball and naturally left footed, which would be nice.

Glad i wasn't the only one then!... Would rather have a LB than CB this wondow... Santon is wasted going forward at LB... Was at Blackburn in the cup and Fulham and found it quite frustrating to watch... Needs to be RB...