NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Danny Graham would be the definition of a desperation signing.

Don't think it would be personally. We got rid of Best and Lovenkrands and didn't replace them. We're pretty much down on 3 strikers since the summer. Graham and one other would be nice.

Danny Graham would be the definition of a desperation signing.

Don't think it would be personally. We got rid of Best and Lovenkrands and didn't replace them. We're pretty much down on 3 strikers since the summer. Graham and one other would be nice.

If he was the replacement for Best/Loven, then maybe - but he isn't. He's the replacement for Ba :lol:

I actually think Leon is minter than Graham too, FWIW. Or he was - haven't seen him play lately.

Graham? nah. Graham is a poor Cisse. New player should be different to Cisse in style/what he offers.

Graham has never looked anything like Cisse whenever I have seen him ???

He's a poacher and does not offer much else. Perhaps holds up the ball a little better. (From what I've seen of him last season)

For the price talked about I'd take Graham in a heartbeat, averaging 1 in 2.89 games in the PL for a midtable team is pretty decent if you ask me given last year was his first.

As I said earlier though no potential value increase and he's 27 so I'd be amazed if it happened. No value n all that.

For the price talked about I'd take Graham in a heartbeat, averaging 1 in 2.89 games in the PL for a midtable team is pretty decent if you ask me given last year was his first.

As I said earlier though no potential value increase and he's 27 so I'd be amazed if it happened. No value n all that.

Not as straight-forward as that though IMO. Swansea provide him with good service. Ideally we need a forward who can help to provide Cisse with good service, as well as chipping in with a goal here or there.

Tiresias: I agree we are desperate, but there are lively, energetic forwards out there.

Guest bimpy474

Not as straight-forward as that though IMO. Swansea provide him with good service. Ideally we need a forward who can help to provide Cisse with good service, as well as chipping in with a goal here or there.

Tiresias: I agree we are desperate, but there are lively, energetic forwards out there.

We need a Beardsley type imo, especially if Pardew is going play 4-4-......a link man, someone with intelligence to come deep and drop into little spaces. Something we seriously lack.

I'd certainly accept Graham over the current alternative of no one. I do like the fact that he's a fan - think that counts for something, especially if we're in a relegation fight.

Graham and a top-class CB like Mbiwa would have us safe.

True to an extent but for 2nd choice I'd take him over the non-Cisse lot anyday of the week, experienced in both 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 too. Doubtfully happen though.

We need a Beardsley type imo, especially if Pardew is going play 4-4-......a link man, someone with intelligence to come deep and drop into little spaces. Something we seriously lack.

An AM who can play off Cisse and CF when Cisse is injured would be great considering also that outside of Remy and Aubameyang the wide man links are very uninspiring.

I'm still hoping that those Siem De Jong links have some substance to them, we would still need a winger for the left because lets face it they are all garbage but one step at a time.

I agree prolly are but the club seems like a rabbit in the headlights this transfer window atm. Need to get someone over the line soon, it's frankly disgraceful imo that we haven't got a Ba replacement over the line already which could jeapadise a vital 3 points against Reading