NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

And he'd be here to replace Williamson....our only current 6ft 4er ;D

I'm six five. Do I get a game?

Too tall I'm afraid, corners would just hit you in the face.

Bugger. Have to stick with floaty-wafty balls missing Willo's head intead of mine for a bit longer then.  Not the first time in my life an inch would have made all the difference.  :naughty:

Tomkins would cost far too much. Think he's ok but nothing special, wouldn't be the worst signing but considering he'd cost more than Mbiwa, maybe even colo then it's just not going to happen not when Alex Pearce is on a free.

Both are better than Williamson, I just hope they are to replace him rather than Colo, that would be sickening.

Most of that is correct, but we've still made some superb signings and I don't see any reason we shouldn't make a few more.

Is that the superb signings that nearly got us relegated or the superb signings ruined by a incompetent manager ?,worried that we will not get quality players in the door due to our pay policy as players want the best pay packet possible irrespective of who they play for using QPR as an example  .We can ill afford to let any players leave due to our shocking lack of strength in depth and this is the most worrying thing for me if the story "after 2 quality players" stories ring true .

FA Cup 3rd Round 7th Jan 2014

Elliot

Perch Williamson Pearce Santon

Bigirimana Gosling

Obertan    Cabaye      Shola

Campbell

Overly pessimistic for dramatic effect, by that i mean that Shola will be upfront, Campbell will be on the wing...

Elliot

Bigirimana Gosling

Campbell

Brighton 1-0 NUFC.

Guest Roger Kint

Tomkins is a far better player than Williamson. If only Pardew viewed the former as a back-up instead of the starter he thinks he is.

Dont understand this sort of stupid post. Williamson has started two games since January(only one of which was in league) and was omitted from the squad a few times even when we had Perch at CB. There is nothing to support the theory ffs :lol:

Tomkins is a far better player than Williamson. If only Pardew viewed the former as a back-up instead of the starter he thinks he is.

Dont understand this sort of stupid post. Williamson has started two games since January(only one of which was in league) and was omitted from the squad a few times even when we had Perch at CB. There is nothing to support the theory ffs :lol:

He means Pardew will be buying Tomkins as a starter. It's total bollocks on many levels anyway like.

Guest Roger Kint

He means Pardew will be buying Tomkins as a starter. It's total bollocks on many levels anyway like.

:lol: its far too early for me didnt even pay attention to the word 'former'. Agree though its just lazy journalism which will be getting people worked up all summer anyway. Sorry Deuce :lol:

Elliot

Bigirimana Gosling

Campbell

Brighton 1-0 NUFC.

Guaranteed!