NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Following on from Douglas yesterday and Starforth also today. Something of a surprise to see the local press all sticking it to them for once.

It is good they all agree with the fans and they are probably fed up with being ignored by Ashley and his cronies.

I am shocked there is not a mass of new players being linked or more Gomis news after those photo's last night.

Carr Kinnear and Pardew all in France and the French media are all quiet, its very odd.

The French connection is really pissing me off now and why the fuck is Carr not looking in Holland ,Germany,Spain for players cos shirley you can get talented players there too ,dangerous game as big Al said and the influence Cabaye apparently has on the dressing room if reports are to be believed is not conductive to the squad .

The French connection is really pissing me off now and why the fuck is Carr not looking in Holland ,Germany,Spain for players cos shirley you can get talented players there too ,dangerous game as big Al said and the influence Cabaye apparently has on the dressing room if reports are to be believed is not conductive to the squad .

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d817rm.png

The French connection is really pissing me off now and why the f*** is Carr not looking in Holland ,Germany,Spain for players cos shirley you can get talented players there too ,dangerous game as big Al said and the influence Cabaye apparently has on the dressing room if reports are to be believed is not conductive to the squad .

Anita & Cisse.

The French connection is really pissing me off now and why the f*** is Carr not looking in Holland ,Germany,Spain for players cos shirley you can get talented players there too ,dangerous game as big Al said and the influence Cabaye apparently has on the dressing room if reports are to be believed is not conductive to the squad .

Anita & Cisse.

And Bigi.

Using City as a comparison is a bit donkeyish mind. :lol: :crazy2:

Actually, a very good article. And your comment suggest Ashley has done exactly that, lowered your expectation to a non-exsistent level. I get the point you are trying to make. Clearly, Newcastle do not have a filthy-rich sheik owner. I'm not sure what we got actually... Mike Ashley may be a billionaire on paper, but he sure as hell has nothing to do in Premier League.

Anita & Cisse.

And Bigi.

And Good, and Satka, and Mbabu, and Santon, and Miele etc etc if we're talking youngsters.

In terms of strong links, Douglas, Pieters, and Luuk De Jong were all Dutch based. Wolfswinkel, though Dutch, was playing in Portugal too.

Anita & Cisse.

And Bigi.

And Good, and Satka, and Mbabu, and Santon, and Miele etc etc if we're talking youngsters.

In terms of strong links, Douglas, Pieters, and Luuk De Jong were all Dutch based. Wolfswinkel, though Dutch, was playing in Portugal too.

How many did we sign ? we always go back for French in the end and who were we trying to sign yes Gomis who is french so that is my argument too many from one nation as first team regulars and keep the kids out of it they are not hardcore first team.

Guest neesy111

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Daily Mail: Alan Pardew was at Lyon last night watching Yoann Gourcuff play against Real Sociedad they claim. #OL #NUFC

Expand

:yao:

I don't have a problem with Ashley not talking - there are plenty of other owners that don't speak.  However, I do expect there to be a figure head at the club like a Chairman who communicates what the vision is and that we see that vision being implemented which has not been the case up until now.  The plan seems to change regularly so no-one has any idea what the club (Ashley) is really trying to achieve.