NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest VaVaVoom

Why not just use the £35m from the Carroll sale and the £1m profit we made by replacing Enrique with Santon?

Just doesn't make any sense. At all.

It doesnt actually.

This "we won't spend" policy can only be peddled for so long. Fans aren't asking for Man City type spending but just honest acquisitions in relation to profit made. Money from the premier league for a 3rd consecutive season in the prem, gate receipts, , shirt sponsorship, money from players already sold, not to mention money that will almost certainly be handed over when he sell atleast one big name in the summer..........Spending 20m atleast should be the norm come the summer.

Fuck another summer of 300k net or whatever it was that we spent last summer.

Why not just use the £35m from the Carroll sale and the £1m profit we made by replacing Enrique with Santon?

Just doesn't make any sense. At all.

It doesnt actually.

Wages? Incredible risk on one player? Even with the Carroll money it's not feasible for us to spend £30m+ on one player.

Never in a million years would we spend that on a player, it doesn't make economic sense. How far up the table would the addition of eden hazard get us? How much added revenue would we generate because of that? Not enough on both counts.

Never in a million years would we spend that on a player, it doesn't make economic sense. How far up the table would the addition of eden hazard get us? How much added revenue would we generate because of that? Not enough on both counts.

In Hazard's case, I beg to differ. He's a special player.

Dont think Pardew would know where to fit both him and Ben Arfa into the starting XI at the same time.

So with him CL would be a shoe in? Thats the only way dekka would do it.

Dont think Pardew would know where to fit both him and Ben Arfa into the starting XI at the same time.

Either side of Ba. Guthrie, Tiote, Cabaye midfield. Lethal front six that.

So with him CL would be a shoe in? Thats the only way dekka would do it.

I reckon he would make a crucial difference to our attacking potency yes. Imagine him swapping wings with Ben Arfa behind Ba. Insane.

Guest VaVaVoom

Either side of Ba. Guthrie, Tiote, Cabaye midfield. Lethal front six that.

Would be total quality that like. Stuff of dreams though.

Would rather spend £36m on the whole squad rather than one position.

Hoilett - £7m

Samba - £7m

Cissokho - £8m

Clyne - £2m

Erding - £7m

Bore hole - £4m

Not that it'll happen in a billion years.

Guest VaVaVoom

I think 25mil spent now would get us close to CL seeing where we are in the league at the minute. Its just a shame FMA has no balls and no ambition.

De Jong 10mil, Cissokho 8mil, Mbwia 7mil....Bosh

I think 25mil spent now would get us close to CL seeing where we are in the league at the minute. Its just a shame FMA has no balls and no ambition.

Owen, Martins, Parker....Bosh!

Agreed, when you work it out the starting eleven costs less than Andy Carroll cost for Liverpool. The mind boggles  :lol:

Guest VaVaVoom

That was then...This is now.

We are in a very strong position to attack a CL place with some sound and ambitious spending.

We are in a very strong position to attack a CL place with some sound and ambitious spending.

but it's similar , a big outlay without proven players. as much as i liked cissokho he's been poor this season, is de jong good enough (as much kezman and kuyt as van persie and van horseface)....m'bwia i think would fit right in.

Guest VaVaVoom

but it's similar , a big outlay without proven players. as much as i liked cissokho he's been poor this season, is de jong good enough (as much kezman and kuyt as van persie and van horseface)....m'bwia i think would fit right in.

Well you never know do you? Thats the risk. But without risk comes no gain.

All are proven quality in the leagues they are in now its whether they have the attitude and aptitude to play in the PL.

Would rather spend £36m on the whole squad rather than one position.

Hoilett - £7m

Samba - £7m

Cissokho - £8m

Clyne - £2m

Erding - £7m

Bore hole - £4m

Not that it'll happen in a billion years.

:fwap: