NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I think 25mil spent now would get us close to CL seeing where we are in the league at the minute. Its just a shame FMA has no balls and no ambition.

De Jong 10mil, Cissokho 8mil, Mbwia 7mil....Bosh

Owen, Martins, Parker....Bosh!

That was then...This is now.

We are in a very strong position to attack a CL place with some sound and ambitious spending.

but it's similar , a big outlay without proven players. as much as i liked cissokho he's been poor this season, is de jong good enough (as much kezman and kuyt as van persie and van horseface)....m'bwia i think would fit right in.

Well you never know do you? Thats the risk. But without risk comes no gain.

All are proven quality in the leagues they are in now its whether they have the attitude and aptitude to play in the PL.

i'm not saying we shouldn't just the 'Bosh ' bit got to me, as if thats all we had to do and everything would be great.

Guest VaVaVoom

I think 25mil spent now would get us close to CL seeing where we are in the league at the minute. Its just a shame FMA has no balls and no ambition.

De Jong 10mil, Cissokho 8mil, Mbwia 7mil....Bosh

Owen, Martins, Parker....Bosh!

That was then...This is now.

We are in a very strong position to attack a CL place with some sound and ambitious spending.

but it's similar , a big outlay without proven players. as much as i liked cissokho he's been poor this season, is de jong good enough (as much kezman and kuyt as van persie and van horseface)....m'bwia i think would fit right in.

Well you never know do you? Thats the risk. But without risk comes no gain.

All are proven quality in the leagues they are in now its whether they have the attitude and aptitude to play in the PL.

i'm not saying we shouldn't just the 'Bosh ' bit got to me, as if thats all we had to do and everything would be great.

Bosh = Get it done in this case.

If we got them everything would be great....doesnt mean CL would be guarenteed though. Only that we would have a better chance at it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

2 decent players in vital positions defence and attack will see us guarantee 7 th

To get any higher would need us to have a similar summer to last one.

I would rather the majority of the outlay come about in the summer. Our funds are limited, of that we are fully aware, so we need to be as clever as we can in the market and use funds to get us the best value possible

Would rather spend £36m on the whole squad rather than one position.

Clyne - £2m

Bore hole - £34m

Not that it'll happen in a billion years.

Don't underestimate the fee for a decent borehole these days.  Sovereign states are snapping up the best boreholes for huge fees and we just can't compete with that.  I'm 99% sure we'll get at least one borehole over the line though and dekka is wanking in his office, sorry, working very hard to make it happen.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Linked to Barnetta again.

boring

10 pages sums up where we are at :(

That trip to France was obviously fruitless!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barnetta on a free would be a decent addition in the summer like. Another option out wide.

Hoillet would be better! Hes free as well

Guest bimpy474

Barnetta on a free would be a decent addition in the summer like. Another option out wide.

He isn't as Blackburn will get that trained by a club under 23 thingymebob.

Nominal fee though, think its something up to £350,000, sure i read that somewhere.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What about jason roberts as striker cover?  Blackburn havent played him since oct due to some contract issue. Would probably be free.

Dear god!

Guest bimpy474

What about jason roberts as striker cover?  Blackburn havent played him since oct due to some contract issue. Would probably be free.

If he's over 26 then no point in thinking about it, that straight from Pardews mush that.

Stupid but Ashley's masterplan.

Nominal fee though, think its something up to £350,000, sure i read that somewhere.

Be way higher than that. That 350k thing is for kids who aren't yet on professional deals or some shit IIRC.

Guest bimpy474

Be way higher than that. That 350k thing is for kids who aren't yet on professional deals or some shit IIRC.

Ahhh okey dokey cheers mate, even if its as much as £3m its worth it surely.

Guest bimpy474

Has this been mentioned before but apparently Hoilett put a transfer request in before our cup game with them, thats why he was left out of the game, just reading it in a local Blackburn website.