January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That prick who does the north east coverage, David something, I fucking hate him.

He always seems to adopt a facial expression and tone so serious, you'd think he was reporting on the assassination of Martin Luther King or something, rather than spending 12 hours standing outside a football ground repeating the same thing over and over again while a band of drooling mongs twat around behind him.

Guest VaVaVoom

That little top bit of cleavage on show from Natalie Sawyer is lovely.

Similar to this?

http://i.imgur.com/HZBBQ.png

Bloody Hell. :o :coolsmiley: Real or not, that's a great rack.

Shame about the face!

That little top bit of cleavage on show from Natalie Sawyer is lovely.

Similar to this?

http://i.imgur.com/HZBBQ.png

Bloody Hell. :o :coolsmiley: Real or not, that's a great rack.

It is a great rack, although as a Rack Scientist, I feel duty bound to point out the large amount of uplift provided by that tight band underneath them.

Even so, I would gladly absolutely fucking ruin her.

Voted content in the new poll.

The main thing was not losing any of our big guns in this window which is what exactly happened - that is a massive positive. Of course, signing Cissé was a big positive too and I can't wait to see him in action.

Not signing a backup CB is very annoying though, they've known for weeks (maybe months) that we were short of options there so our failure to sign a CB is frustrating.