January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest VaVaVoom

I think Cisse's the one signing QPR have made that will keep them up. He'll score 7-8 imo.

Zamora will be a good signing if they get him and i reckon Taiwo will have a good impact too.

Giggs indeed.

Wrote that a bit shit, but what I meant is they're making it sound like it's basically a done deal. Is that Giggs too?

I haven't seen/heard it.

I've got it on through the website and they had a bloke at Spurs who seemed to be pretty certain about it, or at least that's how it sounded to me.

I think Cisse's the one signing QPR have made that will keep them up. He'll score 7-8 imo.

Zamora will be a good signing if they get him and i reckon Taiwo will have a good impact too.

I agree they're decent but I still think they could have went down with those two signings alone, Cisse imo will guarantee the goals that keep them up.

Giggs indeed.

Wrote that a bit shit, but what I meant is they're making it sound like it's basically a done deal. Is that Giggs too?

I haven't seen/heard it.

I've got it on through the website and they had a bloke at Spurs who seemed to be pretty certain about it, or at least that's how it sounded to me.

Was just confirming it wasn't a Giggs, for me at least.

Giggs indeed.

I haven't seen/heard it.

Was just confirming it wasn't a Giggs, for me at least.

Ahh right. :doh:

Guest kingdawson

And 33 year old Louis Saha is the answer? :lol:

Saha who has been total dogshite this season as well. :lol:

Geniunely can't get me heard around this one, geniunely bizare.

Good luck getting your heard around it. If however you are trying to get your head around it then i can help. We need a striker, Saha is a striker, there we go.

And 33 year old Louis Saha is the answer? :lol:

Saha who has been total dogshite this season as well. :lol:

Geniunely can't get me heard around this one, geniunely bizare.

Good luck getting your heard around it. If however you are trying to get your head around it then i can help. We need a striker, Saha is a striker, there we go.

Has anyone told Saha he's a striker?