January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

could mean they really don't rate the lad and would probably go to one up front should ba or cisse be missing. leaves us in the shit for tomorrow mind.

He's comfortably better than Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Ranger and Xisco.

Well maybe this means Pardew is going to stick with this 4-2-3-1 formation then? Still think Best would be much better up top than Shola for the "main striker" role, however long term he won't be there, so I duno maybe the guy just wants first team football and we're happy to let him go seeing as how we have Ba and Cisse coming in?

best hoyed his toys out the pram after we signed cisse. clearly been looking to go out on protest.

What is that nonsense based on?

I made it up from a rumour i heard- and no other explanation as to why he would go to celtic.

Guest neesy111

@Iandennisbbc Ian Dennis

Spurs are still hoping to clinch the signing of Saha from Everton inside these three final hours #THFC #EFC @BBCSport #bbcfootball

48 seconds ago

Ahh, yes spurs always get an extra 2 hours to complete deals.

@Iandennisbbc Ian Dennis

Spurs are still hoping to clinch the signing of Saha from Everton inside these three final hours #THFC #EFC @BBCSport #bbcfootball

48 seconds ago

Ahh, yes spurs always get an extra 2 hours to complete deals.

:shifty: