Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 15/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 42

Mike

Guest Brendan_Rice

Any news on cabaye?

Sky said it was an ankle, will need a scan, not thought to be too serious, but still no firm idea.

The commentators are knobs.  "He should just get up and get on with it", dicks

Jonas workrate and ability to keep the ball is key in the centre. Really looked good in there. Certainly having more impact in there than he has been out wide of late.

Ben Arfa on the other hand looks much more threateing out wide, and the option he has to cut in from the right and shoot with his left makes him much more dangerous.

Would love to see Shola yanked and a front three with Obertan, Best and Ben Arfa. Some different options coming to light due to the Cabaye injury.

Well done Ronaldo. But first time hes shown it ever. So you must be  a weirdo.. 

Not really. He nearly scored an even better one against them back at their own ground when we drew 0-0. (when Kenny tipped it wide.)

But he didnt score :p

Btw, it says a lot about QPR that you're winning this game.

The fact they're shite is no great surprise, like. :lol:

Oh aye I know, but still. They had a really good first 15 minutes, and since the injury they've sort of thought, oh well, never mind ey. :lol:

--------Shola--------

Best-----------------

------------------HBA

----Jonás-Taylor---

-------Guthrie-------

Something weird like that, isn't it?

Shocking half from us, really. Good job QPR have put out what is probably the worst XI in the league this season

I'm really impressed. Most of our players seem to know where others will be, or have a good enough understanding of each other to be able to play so freely. Good stuff from Pards, considering 3 of our 4 'midfielders' on aren't starters. I'm really surprised. Maybe the pre cursor to even more of the same.

Are you really that satisfied with our performance? Apart from like the last 5 mins it was totally shocking half!!!

Guest guinness_fiend

Btw, it says a lot about QPR that you're winning this game.

Yep.  If only we were playing Villa, it'd be a cricket score by now.

;)

Jonas workrate and ability to keep the ball is key in the centre. Really looked good in there. Certainly having more impact in there than he has been out wide of late.

Ben Arfa on the other hand looks much more threateing out wide, and the option he has to cut in from the right and shoot with his left makes him much more dangerous.

Would love to see Shola yanked and a front three with Obertan, Best and Ben Arfa. Some different options coming to light due to the Cabaye injury.

i never thought of having jonas play through the centre but he looks incredible,  reminds me of patrick viera when he use to surge through the midfield like a monster.

--------Shola--------

Best-----------------

------------------HBA

----Jonás-Taylor---

-------Guthrie-------

Shocking half from us, really. Good job QPR have put out what is probably the worst XI in the league this season

I'm really impressed. Most of our players seem to know where others will be, or have a good enough understanding of each other to be able to play so freely. Good stuff from Pards, considering 3 of our 4 'midfielders' on aren't starters. I'm really surprised. Maybe the pre cursor to even more of the same.

Swap Tiote for Guthrie, Cabaye for Taylor, and Ba for Shola and we're just laughing. Don't think we'd ever start with it, but it's a nice option to have. Wish we'd switch when things aren't working without an injury forcing it.

--------Shola--------

Best-----------------

------------------HBA

----Jonás-Taylor---

-------Guthrie-------

Are you really that satisfied with our performance? Apart from like the last 5 mins it was totally shocking half!!!

I am, to be honest. I was shocked when Barfa came on. And I'm even more schocked with the formation and (lack of) instruction. It's class. Great way to play football, especially against turd like this. Would never have expected it.

We're capable, we should do it more.