Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 15/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 42

Mike

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Need to get both Jonas and Ben Arfa running in and out of Hill (Both are playing on the right :lol: ). Awful tackler, much like Derry.

--------Shola--------

Best-----------------

------------------HBA

----Jonás-Taylor---

-------Guthrie-------

Something weird like that, isn't it?

Shocking half from us, really. Good job QPR have put out what is probably the worst XI in the league this season

Wouldn't say shocking tbh. We've played well since Cabaye's injury and the players realised they actually have feet to recieve the ball, rather than just aiming for heads.

More impressive as the half went on. Lovely take from the Best.

Something though has to be done about Ray Wilkins, talked absolute nonsense from the first whistle.

A QPR player will walk in the second off. So clear that the tosser Hughes has imposed his usual "get stuck in lads" philosophy on them.

Guest bimpy474

Need to get Shola off the pitch ASAP! He offers absolutely nothing at the moment. No replacement on the bench though but could change the formation or move HBA up

Put Fergie left and put Best up top.

Thoughts:

Wilkins is delivering one of the most biased commentaries I've ever heard. Every time a QPR player took out a NUFC player it was "it's just a foul, nothing more". Then when Cabaye was ended by Derry, it was "get on with it", despite obviously taking a bad hit.

Speaking of which, that incident changed the game. First 15-20 minutes, you were fucking woeful. The ball was a hot potato and no-one looked good. QPR started very well but such is life when you're not very good, if you don't take advantage of a good period, sooner or later you'll get punished (bit like Everton. :yao: )

Oh, and obviously, having your best attacking player on the pitch always helps, so no surprise you've upped your game since he's been on.

Krul's kicking is offensive.

Santon looks a class act.

Guthrie has been poor, as was Cabaye before his injury.

Ameobi's been, well, Ameobi.

During one move our formation was even:

Barfa

Jonas                          Guthrie

Ameobi

Best

Raylor

Totally crazy formation but QPR can't cope with it all.

I was also thinking what the hell is RAylor doing there! He was all over the pitch at one point

Guest guinness_fiend

Wilkins is doing my head in.  Cabaye was clearly running on adrenalin when he stood up after the challenge, only to be stretchered off, but that didn't stop Wilkins banging on about him supposedly simulating the injury ("Get up.  I really don't understand the modern player.  It was a foul, now get up.") and then going silent when it was revealed that he has to have a scan on his ankle.

I hope that the inbred cretin shits out his lungs later.

That was a beauty of a goal!! What a great turn and finish by Best.

As been said, game of two halves in a half. Shame it took for Cabaye to get injured for HBA to come on. Have a feeling he will bamboozle a weary QPR defence 2nd half, especially with some on their tip toes due to the yellows.

Guest guinness_fiend

any bets that pardew will switch back to 4-4-2  second half.

you just know he will that tit[b/].

You're completely right.  His lack of tactical ability has left us in the sorry league position that we are in today.  PARDS OUT! :lol:

--------Shola--------

Best-----------------

------------------HBA

----Jonás-Taylor---

-------Guthrie-------

Something weird like that, isn't it?

Shocking half from us, really. Good job QPR have put out what is probably the worst XI in the league this season

I'm really impressed. Most of our players seem to know where others will be, or have a good enough understanding of each other to be able to play so freely. Good stuff from Pards, considering 3 of our 4 'midfielders' on aren't starters. I'm really surprised. Maybe the pre cursor to even more of the same.

Ronaldo said best had skill - correct.

Well done Ronaldo. But first time hes shown it ever. So you must be  a weirdo.. 

Well done a lot of people, Ronaldo's been more vocal though. 

I understood the decision to drop him with Ba on fire and his form dipping and Pardew opting just 1 up front.  But he's always had great control all around - foot,chest and head - and a good shot.  Really hope it restores his confidence and he'll go on another early season tear.

Everyone on this forum knows he will get his fair share of goals. But we are talking about a level of skill only Ronaldo believed this guy to have.

I said he has 'lovely skill'. :lol:

Aye exactly. We all know he has some sort of skill, but lovely skill was only you who believed in. :pow: