Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Don't give him the no 9 unless he really wants it, there's a weight of expectation there that's unhealthy, prefer to give it to him once he's earned it (unless Ba is just playing coy about not wanting it)

I think that expectation is a bit of a myth tbh.

Yep. If it's good enough for Obafemi fucking Martins it's good enough for anyone.

Guest johnson293

From .COM:

Initial reports of a £10m fee gave way to one in the region of £7.5m-£8m plus the inevitable add-ons. As to whether there's a release clause, we'll have to wait for the next Tottenham press conference to find that out...

;D

This will be a mega signing. When was the last time we had 2 decent strikers. It's all too positive, someone's gotta be leaving, that's how we work...

:lol: I like how we're all afraid to be happy.

What type of striker is this lad? A target man?

Wouldn't say so. I think he does his best work in the penalty box... more of a poacher from what I've seen of him. He's got pace, movement, mobility and, of course, finishing.

Him and Demba upfront..... fucking hell. :fwap:

With Ba here there's no real pressure on Cisse to hit the ground running and have the pressure of being the main goal scorer. Perfect time as any to give him the number 9 imo.