Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Taking so long. :lol:

When we signed Coloccini, Ashley turned up in a Colo 2 shirt on the Sunday and the club didn't confirm it until about Wednesday!

The fastest deal I can remember the club doing was Enrique. Allardyce and Mort went over to Spain to sign Ivica Dragutinović, got turned down and ended up smuggling some confused 21 year old left back from Villareal back to England under the cover of darkness. About 5 minutes after it was announced we'd agreed a fee the club had photos of him on the website with the shirt.

When we signed Coloccini, Ashley turned up in a Colo 2 shirt on the Sunday and the club didn't confirm it until about Wednesday!

The fastest deal I can remember the club doing was Enrique. Allardyce and Mort went over to Spain to sign Ivica Dragutinović, got turned down and ended up smuggling some confused 21 year old left back from Villareal back to England under the cover of darkness. About 5 minutes after it was announced we'd agreed a fee the club had photos of him on the website with the shirt.

Pretty sure that deal was on their website first.

Pretty sure that deal was on their website first.

Aye, although it was confirmed from both ends in the space of an evening. Not like nowadays.

I hope this is a case of "No news is good news".

I hope he doesn't sign the contract with a sports direct pen, shite pens.

I'm literally sitting here pressing F5 every one minute, smiling.

:itk:

Guest VaVaVoom

Rumours are we can't agree a weekly wage or loyalty bonus :(

Still along way to go in this one.

Isn't a medical normally the last thing that's done, after a personal contract?

I thought that too.

Rumours are we can't agree a weekly wage or loyalty bonus :(

Still along way to go in this one.

Isn't a medical normally the last thing that's done, after a personal contract?

I thought that too.

No. Especially in these circumstances, he had to get away so medical done first; contract talks may go on for a few days yet.